V1andV2 Hedged EA: Beautiful Equity Curve - page 45

mikejody:
V1andV2 in my opinion.

and from all V1andV2 version here.. which one is you use it in your live account?

r u still put v1 in one chart andv2 in othr chart?

still eurousd is the best pair for this ea?

thx

Igorad created magic number option for this EA. May be, somebody will need it so I am just posting.

Files:

Forward Results V1+V2

Hi

Forward test

29.04.2007 - 25.05.2007

Interbank FX

Standard

5000$

TF 1 Min

EUR / USD; USD / CHF; GBP / USD; USD / JPY; EUR / JPY

EA = V1+V2 by Bolla

Last week i have a restart at my trading-PC.

Nice results for 1 month

To much and big open trades ( loss )

Forward Test V1mini solo + V2mini solo

Hi

Forward test

05.06.2007 - 25.05.2007

Interbank FX

Standard

5000$

TF 15 Min

EUR / USD; USD only

EA = V1mini + V2mini Original by

Nice results for 3 weeks

small open trades ( loss )

buys no longer close on restart

Many thanks to smartman. live trading has began and the buys did not close. for those of you who missed it i coded and made updates to the EA in post #436. please always be great-full to the poeple who contribute and share their knowledge with others.

i hope you guys like the small mods i have added as well

What are your settings

Badguy:
Hi

Forward test

29.04.2007 - 25.05.2007

Interbank FX

Standard

5000$

TF 1 Min

EUR / USD; USD / CHF; GBP / USD; USD / JPY; EUR / JPY

EA = V1+V2 by Bolla

Nice results for 1 month

To much and big open trades ( loss )

Hi Badguy,

Please, can you post the version and the settings you are using for this results ?

And also if it's possible, the version and setting for V1 mini solo and v2 mini solo.

Thank you.

Sorry for my poor english.

hey guys , i am extremly delighted finding people such devoted around in another forum, i have been working in the FE thread .

i would like to know which is the latest stable Version to Test or someone trading it live aso i would like to draw your attention to this post by David i think the RSI feature will add more profit for the EA .

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

that was the link i would apreciate if someone guide me to which version and settings you are playing with live & demo nowday .

Waiting for your reply

REGARDS from the NINJA

Here you go.

Regards

David

edited: The RSI indicator did not help to open position, but help to stay away from trouble. Since this is a hedging EA, therefor, no trade during trend reversal could save us from going deep in the progression.

Files:
v1v2rsi.mq4  8 kb

This is what I posted on the other thread.

davidke20:
Quite correct, but RSI14 on H1 bring not much meaning in FOREX, therefor, I choosed D1 to avoid the no turning back price. Check out the chart I attached, you'll see everytime the price came down to 32% and reaching 68%, most likely the market will never come back to that price. That is why I choose to remove these radical price. But I never make any changes to V1+V2 since I'm busy with other stuff. This is just something that I do during afternoon when I have 1 hand on my daughter's milk bottle and the other hand on the RSI. So, when you decided to optimize the RSI function on my mod, you should put the chart to atleast H4. And you can change the RSI reference from PERIOD_D1 to PERIOD_H4 if you wanted the system to look at 4hour chart.

Regards

David
Files:
rsi.gif  18 kb
Reason: