10points 3.mq4 - page 170

V12 testing - GBP - with MM

Results not great but I am reading that MM should be switched off. Still trying to understand what is inherrently different in this ea to stop it blowing up?

Files:

Toccata:
Results not great but I am reading that MM should be switched off. Still trying to understand what is inherrently different in this ea to stop it blowing up?

Mate, GBP aint gonna work with pipstep 18, you'll have to work with atleast 30 and above to make it profitable. As the matter a fact, your take profit will adjust to slightly higher then 30 as well, may be 35 or so. About MM, I guess it only work for me. Because my demo account is on North Finance leverage 1:500.

Regards,

David

So when I enable this;

Agressive-mode = true

FromHourTrade = 0

ToHourTrade = 12

The EA only trades during 0-12 hours? is that GMT? or am I wrong?

Thanks

matrixebiz:
So when I enable this;

Agressive-mode = true

FromHourTrade = 0

ToHourTrade = 12

The EA only trades during 0-12 hours? is that GMT? or am I wrong?

Thanks

Aggressive_Mode=true, trade hour not accounted, 24/7 whenever there is signal, the EA will trade.

Aggressive_Mode=false, trade hour = Broker time 00:00 ~ 12:00. If no position, stay out and wait for signal to trade. Only signal is isolated during dangerous time zone. The rest of the routine inside the EA still function 24/7. It means cost average system, double down system, close all position routine, all should functioning like usual even dangerous time zone. The only thing here is it will not immediate take trade until the next signal come in, and will not leave the opened position float like nobody's business even no signal to trade.

Regards,

David

Hi David,

your EA looks very interesting. Do you plan to publish it ?

i would be very interested to test and improve it .

have you ever thought about improving the EA by taking JMA instead of the EMA ?

A JMA based hedge-function would be usefull and could lower the risk further.

Felix

xpie:
Hi David,

your EA looks very interesting. Do you plan to publish it ?

i would be very interested to test and improve it .

have you ever thought about improving the EA by taking JMA instead of the EMA ?

A JMA based hedge-function would be usefull and could lower the risk further.

Felix

I will not factor any external indicator at the moment or may be few years down the road. Btw, I'm not using EMA either. My EAs will not be pulish all time. fifo basis, only for limited seat everytime I do recruitment. I know JMA is good, fyi, the hedge mode by using JMA, please visit Goblin BiPolar. There is no point to make another same function EA. All my respect to Bluto.

Regards,

David

Hi, davidke20! When are you going to make another recruitment for testing your V12?

Trader83:
Hi, davidke20! When are you going to make another recruitment for testing your V12?

The next recruitment for V12 probably will be until I take a big hit, and needed to recode the entire system, then will be a revision called V12_Beta2. I'm seeing this EA is in good hand and not expecting any changes in the near future. But I did have bunch of on going project. Stay tune for the release. Cheers.

Regards,

David

v 12 results

Here are my V 12 results for last week. I had a little troubel getting it started and trades to run, but did well. On 30 min TF.

Magic=43420

TakeProfit=28.00000000

Lots=0.05000000

InitialStop=1.00000000

TrailingStop=0.00000000

MaxTrades=10

Multiplier=2.00000000

Pips=18

AccountProtection=1

OrderstoProtect=3

SecureProfit=200

mm=0

risk=12

AccountisNormal=1

ReverseCondition=0

Fast_MA=14

Slow_MA=26

MACD_SMA=9

Shift=1

Agressive_mode=1

FromHourTrade=0

ToHourTrade=12

Files:
v12_results.htm  14 kb

10.points.V12 Results

Hi all,

i have been testing new V12 version since Monday on six pairs (eur.usd, usd.jpy, aud.usd, cad.usd, eur.chf and eur.gbp) and here are my results for recent week...

Files:
Reason: