Big Profit Without Using Any Indicator - page 21

EUR USD and USD CHF

I think the best pair for this EA is EUR USD and USD CHF. EUR USD is strong pair and very volatile and have tiny spread. USD CHF also very volatile.

Gbp JPY have a huge spread. and do not use this EA on USD JPY this pair is so trending.

Have a nice trade !!! and happy pips

timbobo:
Hi renefx,

Get Blessing Martingale v3 from this thread and try it visual mode - you'll see the logic of martingale system in general and a rifo.valas's version of it.

To keep it simple start with buying only.

You buy 0.1 with TP 20 and no SL at price 1.000.

If price goes up, hit TP, you are lucky, take you money and open buy again.

If price goes down and it falls on 20 pips, you open 0.1 buy again at price 0.9980 with TP 20 again (1.000 0 right?) and modify TP for first order to 1.000 too.

If price goes up both your order will take profit at 1.000 and you'll get 0 + 20 points profit.

If price goes down, you order one more buy for 0.2 with TP 20 (at 0.9980) and modify all other orders to the same TP. So if price finally re-trace all your orders will close the same time by TP and you'll get -$20, $0, +$40 - total +$20 (if you have $1 = 1pip on 0.1 lot like EUR ).

Do the same for sell the same time and you'll get rifo.valas's martingale.

But if you have 10 point spread you should pay it for each order, so in total you'll pay 10+10+20=$40 spread just to get $20 profit. So this system will not work for you. Or you should try to use bigger TP - like 50 or 100 pips, it may help.

typical martingale. been there, done it. its only good for people with deep pockets. got less than 10k to start with? jus forget it.

hi hbud

pls check your 5 that did not survive

are they in markets that were trending DOWN only

(ie. most big losses were from buys while sells could not execute properly)

hello cijas

thanks for being the first to test live and we will certainly appreciate

any feedback

yep, as it is now v5 risk/reward ratio is not justifiable

like timbobo said it is for people who's got $250 and is happy to pocket

10 cents and 20 cents every now and then

but it not difficult to mod and test different progression and take profit

(much like cost averaging - but not so complicated)

to find settings to fit different markets

but most importantly, this is for people who's tired of lagging indicators

so rifo.valas - thank you for starting this thread

and timbobo - you really should come back and mod bm !!!!!!!

Cijas:
Hello all,

As Fxlite has change my account in order that i can use micro account (0.01), i beguin to live trade with this EA.

I choose a hard pair (because of the volatility) : GBPJPY.

I have about 700 $, my live account is a 200:1 and i did these settings : TP 100 (because of high volatility and i read that tomorow there will be big news), and max orders 6 (wich means 0.1+0.1+0.2+0.4+0.8+1.6 = 3.2 lots maxi but during that time i will also win some money with the opposite orders).

I hope i won't blow out my account i don't think i will take more money to compensate my losts.

hi cijas, did you use bm v5 straight as it is

is your TP set externally at 100?

if so, is your pipstep and takeprofit both at 100?

we can go inside timbobo's script and mod some values to give you

different pipstep with different takeprofit

let us know if you need this. good luck.

First good live result but i close manualy because of big news today

Hello,

With these settings :

lots = 0.01

TP = 100 (and for answer you azman, yes it is also the pipstep cause it is written like this in the program. But i guess it isn't hard to change a little the program to have a tp different of pipstep).

i won about 32 $ (and this include the 8 $ loss i did because i closed manually the two trades (0.01 long and 0.01 short) and i begun with 715 $ (so it's about 4.5 % in a few hours).

I never reached the 0.04 scale but i often reach the 0.02 one (so the third as the EA do like this : 0.01 then 0.01 then 0.02...)

I like the GBPJPY cause it's a volatile pair (u can frequently so downdraw or uptrend of 400 pips).

Of course i am beguining with little (0.01) but remember that since i beguin my forex hobby i had 1 480 $, win a little then loose to finish at 37 $. I bring 980 $ more on my account then had good wins and finshed at about 2 800 $.

And now with big loses i have about 700 $ so i prefere win my money back because of litle trades (and now i have micro lots contrary to before), taking funds home and then risking more.

I saw my results and what i see is that :

on one side i win about 8 $ (wich means 100 pips on a 0.01 lot)

on the other i have - 100 pips (about - 8$), 0 pip (exactly 0 $ LOL) and 100 pips (about 16 $ cause it is 0.02 lots) so the total of this side is about 8 $ (16 $-8 $).

And the same for the other trades.

I am ashamed i don't try to do the EA today but i read here and there that it is a very big News day today so i am afraid of a very big pikes and downs.

One of the problems i saw is sometime the Ea is in trouble to open a trade when there's big volatility (even with the "sleep" feature in the code).

investor_me:
typical martingale. been there, done it. its only good for people with deep pockets. got less than 10k to start with? jus forget it.

So that is the reason why you have written Super Scalper?

Attached is a backtest report of it. Please take notice of how it martingales.

hbud

hbud:
So that is the reason why you have written Super Scalper?

Attached is a backtest report of it. Please take notice of how it martingales.

hbud

Thanks. I have changed the EA dramatically since then, now it is much more stable. But it uses M1 timeframe.

Files:
eurusd.gif  7 kb

that seems like a good outing you had with bm on live trade, cijas

happy for you.

what spread do you have on gbpjpy

did you observe bm handling trades all the time?

were there many order execute error alerts

the way it is now, bm alerts you of error but left it at that

so you may be left with pending order gaps in the levels

did you also get these pending order gaps?

thanks for your feedback here.

We All Students Here

every student have their own opinion about something because of their knowledge. There are no clever or stupid student. there are only quick learner or slower learner student.

If u don't agree with one of the trading system just leave it.. or u can give constructive opinion to make the system a lot better.

Reason: