Trading System by Xard777 - page 262

Pava:
" Since the system is being developed in real time. It is always changing and evolving" - meaning...this system doesn't work...so stop sweating all over it...

Now that we have the basic concept understood.

We look at Xard's most recent version on the Time Lock Setup.

You will see maybe moving averages change here and there.

And the use of MTF RSI's so to trade with the bigger time frames to give better trend bias on your side for a higher win ratio.

Tools have been improved upon to help you visually so you can better make sense and make decisions faster.

But, when you strip it all down. It is the same concept. It is the same idea.

Don't let the bells and whistles confuse you and make you think its done differently.

The basic core rules are the same. So remember that.

And yes, now take all the bells and whistles into consideration.

And give feedback so we can find newer and better ways of trading around the Daily Open Line.

So we can improve, evolve, and maybe even perfect this Trading System for.............. for all of us.

ish

Files:

Possibly you need a bit of more and a bit of less

some of its a bit overwhelming for new traders and less is more afterall, we can hardly see the price there is so much on the chart

and Hot pink is for Girls!

what might be most useful is one or two trend bars, there are tons on the site that will easy do the job

one showing the Daily trend, poss another for the Wkly and maybe 4hr?

the Daily at least at the bottom, i tried a couple and it seems to make it much clearer?

not that i use this - but often have a look to see how its going and if i should take what could appear to be the easy path

but easy is maybe not always so good, i dunno,

anyhow as folks should always be trading with the main trends, it would likely be easier if there is no confusion what the main trend is

with a simple bar, or two or three..

Good luck

Nearly forgot

this is quite interesting for Gold bugs

America's Book of Secrets - Fort Knox - YouTube

One more thing really quickly. I wanted to point out the fact that the Daily Line on the 4hr is in fact the Weekly Open line.

That said I would like to point out that on the 1hr TF the open line shown is indeed a Daily Open line.

But, on a 4hr TF the Open line shown is in fact a Weekly Open line.

And on the Daily TF the Open line shown is actually a Monthly Open line.

But the concept of trading off the Daily Open, or Weekly Open, Or even the Monthly Open is the same.

ish

p.s. this can in fact bring up another point in where we are looking for higher time frame RSI's to help with trend bias we can also look at Higher time frame Open Line direction for lower time frame Open Line bias.

just a thought

Did you hear that? Another Lock just opened.... lol

ish

WR1:
Possibly you need a bit of more and a bit of less

some of its a bit overwhelming for new traders and less is more afterall, we can hardly see the price there is so much on the chart

and Hot pink is for Girls!

what might be most useful is one or two trend bars, there are tons on the site that will easy do the job

one showing the Daily trend, poss another for the Wkly and maybe 4hr?

the Daily at least at the bottom, i tried a couple and it seems to make it much clearer?

not that i use this - but often have a look to see how its going and if i should take what could appear to be the easy path

but easy is maybe not always so good, i dunno,

anyhow as folks should always be trading with the main trends, it would likely be easier if there is no confusion what the main trend is

with a simple bar, or two or three..

Good luck

Thank you WR1 for your feedback.

it is much appreciated.

ish

Nice explanation ismael360, looks like a solid strategy.

ismael360:
Thank you WR1 for your feedback.

it is much appreciated.

ish

Hi ish

just for a bit of clarification i threw some bars on to show exactly what i meant

i noticed after posting, your pictures, have daily and some other bars on

but for those with the cut down package, i think they would benefit from the bars and definitely seems to simplify the system

they are just for demonstration purposes, but most of the bars can be lined up to more or less the same, just some are slightly better than others

there are quite a few other ways which i use to make the major trends even more accurate, but for a quick and fairly reliable way to see the main trends, the way in the pics work quite well, and just because they look simple does n't mean they should be overlooked and may help those that could get confused of the trend and which signals to take

the arrows in the zip file seem to be a bit of problem and could do with sorting if possible,

(maybe someone could ask Mladen or Mr Tools)

and the Pink, can the colours be unlocked for "Men" to use, as our wives and girlfriends may get ideas Hot pink is now allowed around the house

WR1:
and the Pink, can the colours be unlocked for "Men" to use, as our wives and girlfriends may get ideas Hot pink is now allowed around the house

If you had taking the time to look at the package you would see that you can change the colour of the Candles as well as the Bars from within the menu input sections to whatever colour your wives and girfriends allow in the household.

Xard777

WR1, If you look at the Arrow indy you can see from within the menu input section that you can change the colour, size, gap and where the arrows should be placed all by tweaking the settings to your own desire.

Xard777

the arrows are also changing back, i tried them a few times last night, before taking the pics

i have many arrow indis they stay as they are set

maybe i have a rouge Zip file

Reason: