Free Signal From Your Own M4

Hi..

I'm new here, but i just want to share my trading system

the indicator needed is only 2 indicators :

1. Zigzag

2. Fractals

To use it better on major currency, i never use this tricks to enter cross currency.

How to enter market :

1. BY using Zigzag indicator, wait until you can see the indi has touch the peak level or lowest level of a candle.

2. Then wait until the fractals show up ! If the fractals show above the candle then u sell it, vice versa.

3. It better used in TF 4H.

hi pls post here both indicator and also chart whoing how i can enter buy and sell

thansk

Fractals indicator comes with metatrader by default, you can find it under 'Bill Williams'

I am posting here a zigzag indicator which is better than the original zigzag.

mrqusa:
hi pls post here both indicator and also chart whoing how i can enter buy and sell thansk
Files:

bossxero:
Fractals indicator comes with metatrader by default, you can find it under 'Bill Williams' I am posting here a zigzag indicator which is better than the original zigzag.

Thanks !! for the indicator !!

ok.. i try it today when opening trade...

so that formation can for all curency pairs??

thanks

yes, almost all currency pairs..

but better for major currency, not cross currency..

Looks like to many loosing trade to me. A fractal forms only when the two previous candles are lower and then the two following are also lower.

that would be a high fractal, opposite for a low fractal.

So on a 4hr system you have lots of time to mess with before the fractal shows up.

Try these two indicators together on 4hr chart and see how they look, caution they will repaint. meaning they will move if the next candle continues in current direction.

Files:

There are many many repainting indicators, if i came to know an indicator repaints, I totally rejects and stop using it at once. Thats my way... because repainting indicator will usually give u many bad signals and hence, many losing trades which will be hard to recover. But worst of all, it can kill your motivation and confidence in the forex market.

Reason: