Trend /Reversal /Continuation HELPER - page 13

prosper888:
Attached. Good luck.

Thanks prosper888... and thank you NY 168...

Now I remember... when I was reading the posts... I've seen the attachment... but it skipped my mind thereafter... now I see... [1] STOCH_Bars_v2c.ex4 ... and... [2] #cja_STOCH_Bars_v2c.ex4 ... does [2] has a correction of that H4 bar...?

Prosper888... you pointed out the differences between the standard Stochs and the CJA's bars... thank you... hopefully CJA will respond soon...

and... CJA, when installing your cjaLIGHTS... the "day open" calculations are based on the server time... would you please give us a variable like GMT 0... so we could set the GMT day-shift value to say London time, which may be GMT 1...or GMT -5... etc... Thanks

STOCH Bars

EnkiJr:
Thanks prosper888... and thank you NY 168...

Now I remember... when I was reading the posts... I've seen the attachment... but it skipped my mind thereafter... now I see... [1] STOCH_Bars_v2c.ex4 ... and... [2] #cja_STOCH_Bars_v2c.ex4 ... does [2] has a correction of that H4 bar...?

Prosper888... you pointed out the differences between the standard Stochs and the CJA's bars... thank you... hopefully CJA will respond soon...

and... CJA, when installing your cjaLIGHTS... the "day open" calculations are based on the server time... would you please give us a variable like GMT 0... so we could set the GMT day-shift value to say London time, which may be GMT 1...or GMT -5... etc... Thanks

Hi

The STOCH Bars are set to OPEN/OPEN and this can only be achieved with an MTF STO indicator, this was setting done by Hymns as part of his orignal DIGISTOCH and i used his STOCH code for this indicator and i guess the reason was to get a quicker response on the signals, if you want to be able to alter the STOCH_Bars PRICEi will make that avaliable if enough people want it.

As to a problem with the H4 Bar i am not aware of any issues there so please explain a little more on that.

As far as the GMT shift goes it would serve no purpose at all, it makes no difference to this indicator if it is turned on at GMT=0 or GMT = 10 you still get the same signals if you run it at an earlier time unless of course i am missing the point somewhere.

cja

cja:
Hi

This is for all those who wanted more time frames displayed

11/04/2007

I have altered the code so now you can customise all the color levels.

this is a great indicator for the strategy i use, thanks lot

mq4 format for #Signal_Bars_v6.ex4

Hi cja,

This is an awesome indicator. Would it be possible to post it in mq4 format? thanks

thumbs up...

Great indicator cja, i find the info very useful.

One small fix is needed (using v6) with the "Daily Av" label when changing/showing the "Show_Smaller_Size" as "true", the label ends up floating about 1/3rd from the left side of the chart simply showing "Label" as the text. Should be an easy fix.

One more observation. Is the SRT_NO_Signal color somehow still hard coded? No matter what color i set in the user area it always reverts to orange. Same with the price color.

Thanks again cja for sharing your creativity with us!

: ) Thom

this next thought is a Post Edit request/idea This might be to much of a chore but i'll ask anyway. I'm wondering if it might be possible to create an indicator that had the data in the "Show_Xtra_Details" and also include the current price in the details??? This would be very cool i think as often times this data is actually all i want to see (without the Bar Data showing). OR tweak the existing v6 indicator to include the option of showing the Bar data to True or False??

accrete:
Great indicator cja, i find the info very useful.

One small fix is needed (using v6) with the "Daily Av" label when changing/showing the "Show_Smaller_Size" as "true", the label ends up floating about 1/3rd from the left side of the chart simply showing "Label" as the text. Should be an easy fix.

One more observation. Is the SRT_NO_Signal color somehow still hard coded? No matter what color i set in the user area it always reverts to orange. Same with the price color.

Thanks again cja for sharing your creativity with us!

this next thought is a Post Edit request/idea This might be to much of a chore but i'll ask anyway. I'm wondering if it might be possible to create an indicator that had the data in the "Show_Xtra_Details" and also include the current price in the details??? This would be very cool i think as often times this data is actually all i want to see (without the Bar Data showing). OR tweak the existing v6 indicator to include the option of showing the Bar data to True or False??

Hi

Thanks for that i have fixed the 2 problems and will look at the removing the Bars display later today , the fix for the label and No signal was an oversight on my part, thanks for pointing it out. I have reposted on the 1st Post

cja

the fix is perfect cja! as for the true/false on the bars? it was just a thought on my part as to add even more functionality to a nifty indicator. i really do like the data up there!

loading indicator

Having trouble getting indicator to display in indicator window. It displays when you open "all files" in indicator folder but no luck getting to the MT Indicator window. Even tried renaming it but no luck. Any sugggestions?

loading indicator

aghenry1:
Having trouble getting indicator to display in indicator window. It displays when you open "all files" in indicator folder but no luck getting to the MT Indicator window. Even tried renaming it but no luck. Any sugggestions?

When you load an ex4 file into your MT4 platform you must restart the platform for the indicator to work, that is all i can think that may be an issue

You do realise that it loads onto the chart not a separate window??

cja

Have done the restart. Yes I understand that it loads onto a chart. It downloads simply as an ex4 which I assume it is suppose to do. I am going to move some indicators out of the file and see if that will permit it to appear in the window. I do think there is a MT limit.

Reason: