Trend /Reversal /Continuation HELPER - page 12

STOCH Bar 5,3,3

Hi CJA,

Thanks for your quick reply. Please see attachment. The top 4 Stoch are drawn using mt4 built-in Stoch indicator with different settings. The 5th one is the same as I used b4 in the post above, available from the forum. Could not get what you have.

Could you post the Stoch indicator that you used as above for me to try.

Many thanks and lots of pips to you,

Khai

cjaLIGHTS

Hello CJA... you are not only a benevolent person... a good coder... but you are also an artist... your LIGHTS are one of the best looking indicators I ever seen... thank you for sharing... and giving us the setup options... it's a very handy tool for a non-coder like me...

I was thinking about your creation and... Jules Verne came to my mind... Flying Submarine... when the waters are calm, not much is happening, the crew can take a rest... [ORANGE]... when there is an action alert, we can take off, UP into the air... first [Green] forests and then higher into the Sun [Lime]... or... we can go deep under... first DeepSkyBlue, and then deeper [DodgerBlue]...

This is just a little story I made up to remember the color of your lights...

and... the Name... something with lights... NS LIGHTS [North/South Lights]... or better yet... cjaLIGHTS... ?

Wanted to ask you if you would consider adding one more row of lights...

I came across this trend-leading indicator OBV [On Balance Volume]... and when red the articleon it, got quite impressed... for the UP trend it shows HigherHights and HigherLows ... for flat, Orange... and for DOWN, LowerHighs and LowerLows [DodgerBlue]...

OBV is a wonderful indicator and would benefit us all by showing the Price/Volume trend on all time-frames...

The code and description is hereat mq4.com site... at the bottom of this page there is a link to technical description... and from there, to... what is described as a more advanced/precise OBV, called "Price and Volume Trend" PVT...

Codes are given, but I do not know how to make them work...

CJA... please check the OBV and PVT indicators... and if PVT is indeed the "it"... it would be great to see it as the 4th row of your lights...

Please let us know your thoughts... -tks

PS: having your 4 cjaLIGHTS we could eliminate the bottom two windows as per my screen [OBV & TSR <- almost] PSS: C.E.O. ... thank you for pointing us to cja page...

Files:
omega101.gif  36 kb

Stoch Bar 5,3,3

prosper888:
Hi CJA,

Thanks for your quick reply. Please see attachment. The top 4 Stoch are drawn using mt4 built-in Stoch indicator with different settings. The 5th one is the same as I used b4 in the post above, available from the forum. Could not get what you have.

Could you post the Stoch indicator that you used as above for me to try.

Many thanks and lots of pips to you,

Khai

Hi prosper888... I am searching the Forum for the Stoch 5,3,3 indicator you have on your chart and can not find it... could you please post it or give a link to... -tks

BTW: CJA, which Stochs should we use...? Low/High... or, Close/Close...? I do not have much insight to it... would you advise please... -tks

I just lurve the LED bar style readout shown with #signal bars and Stoch Bars. How is this achieved?

Stoch 5,3,3

EnkiJr:
Hi prosper888... I am searching the Forum for the Stoch 5,3,3 indicator you have on your chart and can not find it... could you please post it or give a link to... -tks BTW: CJA, which Stochs should we use...? Low/High... or, Close/Close...? I do not have much insight to it... would you advise please... -tks

The STOCH indicator is attached.

Files:

Stoch 5,3,3

EnkiJr,

MT4 has a built-in STOCHASTIC indicator as well. You will need to set it to 5,3,3 - low/high or close/close.

Happy trading

STOCH bars

I agree with you, prosper888. Well done on your chart and it sure makes sense.

Enjoy trading

prosper888:
EnkiJr,

MT4 has a built-in STOCHASTIC indicator as well. You will need to set it to 5,3,3 - low/high or close/close.

Happy trading

Thank you prosper888... but what I had in mind is... the STOCH BARS on the upper right of your chart... would you let me know please where can I get it... -tks

STOCH bars

EnkiJr:
Thank you prosper888... but what I had in mind is... the STOCH BARS on the upper right of your chart... would you let me know please where can I get it... -tks

It's on the post #92.

Stoch Bar 5,3,3

EnkiJr:

Attached. Good luck.

Files:
Reason: