Trend /Reversal /Continuation HELPER - page 9

any chanse to 4 us soon to get mq4 file with something simular(or close) 2 play with the idea?

MT4 crashes

Hi cja Thanx for the wonderful tools When I attach the new Stoch bars MT4 crashes Any ideas? The previous version still works TIA

MT4 Crashes

ejpdl:
Hi cja Thanx for the wonderful tools When I attach the new Stoch bars MT4 crashes Any ideas? The previous version still works TIA

Open up the Your MT4 indicators folder & physhically take out all the most recent indicators that you have downloaded including EX4 files and just shift them onto your desk top, try restarting MT4 and see if you can isolate the indicator causing the problem, it could be that you have too many indicators loaded onto your platform?? I have had similar issues for no apparent reason happen to me lately after downloading indicators, it is almost like there is a bug or something attached to an indicator perhaps. The most drastic solution i found was to remove the indicators folder to the desk top then start MT4 then i reloaded the indicators folder and all was well, the only thing is that you now have to reset up all your charts, No one else appears to have had this problem as far as i know, i have personally not had any problems with the new STO indicator, it is identical to the earlier STO but with 1 extra set of code for M30 added.

Good Luck cja

Can you post the source code for this so we can make our own modifications?

cja:
Here you are

stoch_bars_v1.ex4

Hi CJA,

First of all i really like that indicator you wrote I do have a favor can you set it for 15M 30M H1 H4 ??

That would be MUCH appreciated!

thanks

mwbro

Thank you very much CJA,

I would realy appreciate if you can also add the Weekly and 15m TF for the STOCH BARS Indecator.

TS

excellent indicator -- thank you.

MT4 crashes

Hi cja

Thanx for the suggestions I have removed all the indicators and put the recent ones back one by one and it still crashes

When I attach it to a another dedicated forex PC it works very well !

So, suspect it is something else

I read another post that reinstalling MT4 solved the problem for MT4 crashing I will do that at a later stage

Thanx for your wonderful contributions

ejpdl

cja:
Hi

This is for all those who wanted more time frames displayed

Thanks CJA for your efforts.

When I put the new indecator on my chart its not properly displayed as the attached picture. Is there a way to fix it please.

TS

Files:
stoch.jpg  7 kb

Labels

TrendSpider:
Thanks CJA for your efforts.

When I put the new indecator on my chart its not properly displayed as the attached picture. Is there a way to fix it please.

TS

I am not sure why that is happening to you i just tried it on my charts and there was no problem , however i have changed the Label code just in case there was a conflict with earlier versions of this indicator, i have re-posted on the above post so just redownload it and try again

cja

I just noticed that even the type face on those letters in your screenshot is different so you must have a conflict of code somewhere. Actually i just did an experiment and if i change the type to 8 point instead of 7 point then i get the same result you are getting, so it must be a previous STOCH indicator influencing the new one so the new label code should resolve that.

good luck cja

Reason: