Trend /Reversal /Continuation HELPER - page 6

Small update of code

Sorry people i just discovered a small coding problem with the Daily Bars on

#Signal_Bars v3_Daily & Signal_Bars vLite

I have fixed the code problem so re-download from the 1st Post.

Sorry to have caused any inconvenience.

cja

23/03/2007

I have had several people ask that the indicator range be extended for longer term trading

New indicator #Signal_Bars_v4 on the 1st Post - now has the ability to switch from a M1 to H4 or M1 to 1 MONTH Range

cja

thansk cja foe your help and support

thanks cja foe your help and support

may god bles you

CJA,

i need to monitor Stoch 5,3,3 crossup/crossdown on the daily, 4hr, 1hr TF.

Can you create one indicator like yr for me ?

I would appreciate alot...

CJA,

Thanks for the indicator. EXTREMELY useful tool!

I will keep an eye on the thread to see if you have any updates, but as it is, I love it!

Thanks again..

Great Indicator

This indicator is exactly what I needed, thank you so very much.

Stochastic Bars

compro99:
CJA,

i need to monitor Stoch 5,3,3 crossup/crossdown on the daily, 4hr, 1hr TF.

Can you create one indicator like yr for me ?

I would appreciate alot...

Try this out and see if it will do what you require, i have used the STO code from the DIGISTOCH indicator - thanks to Hymns for that code it saved me a lot of time. I have added a NO Signal code as well which is the dark gray rectangles

stoch_bars.ex4

Files:
stodetail.gif  3 kb
stoch_bars.ex4  15 kb

Indicator updates

29/03/2007

I have posted #Signal_Bars_v5 on the 1st post and updated the code on #Signal_Bars_v3_Daily & #Signal_Bars_vLite - v5 has replaced v4.

enjoy cja

suggestion

wonderful piece of work !!!

just a suggestion : add ATR[x] to have an idea of a daily movment of a pair ... very helpfull to calculate SL.

thx cja for your work

how to determine the strongest reversal by using this indicator?all timeframe is green color?i noticed that the color change very fast eventhought a small movement.

How to change the colors in bars?

cja:
Try this out and see if it will do what you require, i have used the STO code from the DIGISTOCH indicator - thanks to Hymns for that code it saved me a lot of time. I have added a NO Signal code as well which is the dark gray rectangles

stoch_bars.ex4

Cja,

How can I change the colors in bars instead of using Orange and Lime? I like to use the color RoyalBlue, CornflowerBlue, Crimson and Tomato.

Reason: