Trend /Reversal /Continuation HELPER - page 19

possible error in calculation or sth misunderstood???

cja:

The STR is based on the average of RSI Period 9 / Stoch 533 & CCI Period 13

If all the indicators are showing an UP move then the bar color is LIME, for a DOWN move RED and if some are UP and some DOWN then ORANGE

I have checked this manually please see a below screenshot 2 indcators are down and on is up - the color of the indicator is red instead of orange.

Files:
test.jpg  65 kb

Str

grosta:
I have checked this manually please see a below screenshot 2 indcators are down and on is up - the color of the indicator is red instead of orange.

All 3 indicators in your example are showing down, the CCI is below 0 the RSI is below 50 and the STOCH is below 40. the angle of the line is not considered, whether the line is ABOVE/BELOW a LEVEL is the reading that is used. Also if comparing the Signal Bars Indicator with a manual set up make sure that you are using exactly the same MA_MODE/PRICE/SIGNAL/MAIN/LEVEL settings for each individual indicator.

cja

hi

Hi, cja....first, thank you very much!

How can use that indic will be the most usuful one? thank you.

I am a latecomer to this forum (just joined in May 09).

Downloaded your program. It is fantastic. I like the pip details given for Daily Avg, Hi to Lo and Pips to Open. Helps me to determine my stop loss and take profit, as i am a day trader.

Thanks a lot, cja.

pls help

i've tried to use the signal bar v5, upload and load it into chart but the figure is completely wrong e.g spread for GU - 31 pips, hi to low likes 800++..

do u hv any idea why is that happen? tahnks

wrong figures

pompey:
i've tried to use the signal bar v5, upload and load it into chart but the figure is completely wrong e.g spread for GU - 31 pips, hi to low likes 800++.. do u hv any idea why is that happen? tahnks

Hi

Yes it would appear that you are probably using one of the new extra digit plaforms and the Signal Bars v5 is not coded to handle the extra number, try the newer version 8 it has been altered to accept the extra digit / decimal place.

regards cja

thanks

oh.ok thanks

do u hv the link for the newer version? thanks

link

pompey:
oh.ok thanks do u hv the link for the newer version? thanks

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178253

tq

thank you very much sir

sorry cja,

i still facing the same problem. restart the pc and the result still the same..

any other problem that u can think about?

Reason: