Trend /Reversal /Continuation HELPER - page 10

Thanks CJA great indicator

Hi CJA,

First of all i really like that indicator you wrote I do have a favor can you set it for 15M 30M H1 H4 ??

That would be MUCH appreciated!

thanks

mwbro[/QUOTE

What is this indicator saying and what is the best way to use it? Thanks.

CJA

awesome job thanks so much for the indicator!!!

mwbro:
Hi CJA,

First of all i really like that indicator you wrote I do have a favor can you set it for 15M 30M H1 H4 ??

That would be MUCH appreciated!

thanks

mwbro[/QUOTE

What is this indicator saying and what is the best way to use it? Thanks.

you can see the higher timeframes for the trend and not trade against it, if daily and weekly say BUY then its a good chance you can make some pips just wait for a fresh BUY signal from H4...

fxshadow:
you can see the higher timeframes for the trend and not trade against it, if daily and weekly say BUY then its a good chance you can make some pips just wait for a fresh BUY signal from H4...

how u decide it was a buy when higher timeframe is green?maybe it was starting to reverse down?

Re Stoch bars display

Hi Cja

I have downloaded MT4 again and it does not crash anymore when I attach Stochbars vs 2C

When I change the Stochbars settings to true/false to move the location, I find that they differ

Anu ideas?

Thanks

ejpdl

Files:

installing ?

Hi,

it seems to be a wonderfull job, but unfortunately, I cannot download and install them. How do you proceed?

Tomcat98

cja:
A few people have had this problem it is a code conflict with an earlier STOCH indicator influencing the new indicator i have reposted this indicator in Post #92 with the offending code altered, either download the new indicator or take the earlier STOCH indicator out of your indicator folder. cja

first of all again thank you for such a cool tool...question is it possible to post the source code for this indicator? I was hoping to be able to do some more tweaking for my particular style of trading.

Of course if not possible then no problem

Signal_Bars_v6

16/04/2007

Update on the 1st post, all the color levels including the comments can now be altered

You can fine tune or alter any aspect of this tool just look in the inputs so it can be altered to suit your trading style.

cja

FX Sniper Ergodic CCI Trigger

Would it be possible to add a MTF FX Sniper Ergodic CCI Trigger signal as well.

Thanks.

Reason: