Trend /Reversal /Continuation HELPER - page 7

modification request for signal_bar Indicator

CJA

Is it possible to modify this indicator to show both daily as well as weakly range and deatails

Thanks

RJ

johnr:
CJA

Is it possible to modify this indicator to show both daily as well as weakly range and deatails

Thanks

RJ

That would be nice to have both daily and weekly range, etc.

Daily & Weekly

If you guys are talking about the Signal_Bars indicator i suggest you go back to the 1st Post and read about what the indicator can do. Please take the time to look at something first before asking for things to be done because often it has been done already.

cja

Big Joe:
Dear CJA,

This indicator is great, thank you very much

But can you make one in an external indicator window, because sometime prices going though and it's not much readable.

Thanks

Hi CJA,

Thanks again for great indicator...

Can it be done on separate window? Just like GMACD_Signal from Hymns.

Coz I'm trading dolly + TSR DBO... so my chart windows already full.

Happy trading!

G#macd

boostedtrader:
Hi CJA,

Thanks again for great indicator...

Can it be done on separate window? Just like GMACD_Signal from Hymns.

Coz I'm trading dolly + TSR DBO... so my chart windows already full.

Happy trading!

I can probably do it something like GMACD in a separate window, i will have a look as time permits. By the way a small correction the GMACD is actually my indicator, Hymns kindly altered some code to make the indicator less stressful on cpu usage.

cja

Signal_Bar indicator

Hi CJA,

What I meant was giving Xtra details of the weekly range in addition to the daily range

Pips to open weekly = ?

Hi to Low weekly = ?

Weekly Average = ?

Hope I am clear now

rj

Weekly range

johnr:
Hi CJA,

What I meant was giving Xtra details of the weekly range in addition to the daily range

Pips to open weekly = ?

Hi to Low weekly = ?

Weekly Average = ?

Hope I am clear now

rj

Hi

I apoligise for the misunderstanding, now i see what you are after, it is a good idea and i may consider it as perhaps an option that can be displayed.

Thank you for your suggestion but be aware i can not implement every idea people suggest into this indicator.

cja

Perfect!

cja:
You can't change the color because it is an ex file, however i can change it for you, each condition needs 3 colors

At present the colors are;

UP = YellowGreen/Lime/Green

DOWN = Tomato/Red/Firebrick

i might start another thread for this indicator so we can leave this thread for the #Singnal_Bars indicators. I think that this type of display has good potential for MACD/RSI/CCI etc

cja

signal_bars_v3_daily_savvytrader_.ex4

stoch_bars_savvytrader.ex4

Thank you Cja!

SavvyTrader

trend/reversal/continuationc

cja,

got a question! on the stoch bars the one that has the 5-3-3 on it are the color patterns the same as the first indicator ???? by the way great work.

thank you pat

Backtest version

A version of this which changes when the metatrader chart is scrolled back would be great for backtesting strategies. Could this be done?

Reason: