Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 136

Thanks for the indicator fxbs

Greetings fxbs,

Great indicator, your post #1353. I have a request you might find interesting... not as a coding challenge, but rather in terms of a successful trading method.

Will you make a histogram that quantifies the squeeze of your BB fibo like the one in the chart which is based on the standard bb bands? I think it will produce some great trades.

Excuse me if the request is either too basic or you don't wish to bother. Understand I know zero about coding. I don't even know if my request is easy or difficult...seriously, it's that bad, like teaching your daughter algebra.

I'll attach the indicator and a chart.

Regards

Files:

Hi, Sundowner!

probably there is no need 4 this - all of them shows same Deviation

BBfibo - just mode ema, dev.levels set to fibo, shift set to+3 (lokhart syst 4lodol)

Files:

Thank you fxbs, have a nice weekend.

stav01:
Anyway to make FXBS fabulous BBSqueeze RSML 4C MTF?

Regards,

Paul.

BBSqueeze LRS (linear regr slope) - part shamelessly taken from his Big Brother - Mladen's BBSqueeze Advanced v2 - mtf

spiritbreezer:
Couls someone be so kind as to convert these 2 indis for me. Thank you

Hi, Susan! there's Fatl and Satl (mtf) Simba posted (like month ago)

JMA BBSqueeze?

fxbs:
BBSqueeze LRS (linear regr slope) - part shamelessly taken from his Big Brother - Mladen's BBSqueeze Advanced v2 - mtf

I see! How about the 4C JMA BBSqueeze that you posted after the one I posted (yours is better). Can you make that MTF?

need assistance

Hi folks

Can someone convert the attached indicator into a MTF indi?

It would REALLY be appreciated!!!!!!!!!!!!

thank you!

mwbro

Files:

Many Thanks fxbs

Hi fxbs

I really appreciate you taking the time.

Best of the season to you.

Regards

Standard Deviation mtf

MAPeriod=20;

MA_Mode = MODE_SMA;

MA_Price = 0;

Shift=0;

DrawHisto /line

Files:

stav01:
I see! How about the 4C JMA BBSqueeze that you posted after the one I posted (yours is better). Can you make that MTF?

that was extra loop (build-up) just to check what PBF did to BBsqueeze (quick dirty& heavy) - looks like he uses LinRegrSlope 13 tipical price(hlc/3)

normal way with JMA - is to use pure JMA Slope

Reason: