XO_Method REVISED - page 95

My post above

hi Valeo,

That's what I meant by all sigs lining up. Attached image for eu today am, red line marks the signal.

Am I interpreting this right, please.

Warm wishes.

Pardy

Files:
eu-goodsig.gif  32 kb

hi

where can i download the "star signal"?

HI ValeoFX

Your response is very heopful. I understand the 1h better. I only trade the 5m. Lots of trades there.

I'll keep working on this.

Thanks again,

Steve

nnzw:
where can i download the "star signal"?

At the moment only in "beta-format" and may be released if everyone else agrees that it is helpful. Sorry.

Pauluk:
hi Valeo,

That's what I meant by all sigs lining up. Attached image for eu today am, red line marks the signal.

Am I interpreting this right, please.

Warm wishes.

Pardy

Spot on, Pardy spot on. Well done.

Best wishes.

The value of the RSi-channel...............

Hi guys, let me start with an apology that the screen-print is large, but I could not fit it in any other way in order to get my message across.

The first indicator is our usual 4/8/14-cross and underneath it, I ran the RSi-6 which Gerhard and I "fitted" to the GBP/USD.

What is most welcome for me, is the fact that the indicator we have been using (sans "channel") is outperforming the bottom one. So, it was simple enough to just draw a channel on each chart (TF) where we are using this indicator.

I still see that the crosses are superior, but the additional information is when the indicator remains inside the channel for peace of mind.

Just a suggestion. If you are happy trading it without the channel, no problem whatsoever. I also have to get use to the idea of this channel, but it seems to add value.

I marked the entries for your perusal and comments please. Also, note the EXIT on the LAST CANDLE marked @ 10h55, before the price came tumbling down. Reason being? Divergence!! Saved us money.

Best wishes.

Files:

teodosy87:
Hello again i know that this system is 5 min but could i suggest using 1 min for eur/jpy i think that STML2 indicator is good exit most of the times it get you out in the best point it`s not good side is sometimes it get you out earlier in quite big trends ..... ;] i`ll post the indic but i`m sure that i downloaded from here ;]

I do not have to test this indicator much longer, Teodosy. It certainly is wayyyyyyyyyyyyy off the line when it comes to entries let alone exits. If you reread this Thread, you will find a sure fire exit method does exist and our set-up beats your indicator hands down when it comes to entries.

ValeoFX:
I do not have to test this indicator much longer, Teodosy. It certainly is wayyyyyyyyyyyyy off the line when it comes to entries let alone exits. If you reread this Thread, you will find a sure fire exit method does exist and our set-up beats your indicator hands down when it comes to entries.

I see thanks i will find you way of exit thanks a lot ;] this is great thread i can`t say more you are one of the nicest trader i`ve seen help ppl so much and try try try and try to help every way you have really wanna say this bcs in this world most ppl think only to themselves not you you are one of a kind ;]

thank you A LOT!

teodosy87:
I see thanks i will find you way of exit thanks a lot ;] this is great thread i can`t say more you are one of the nicest trader i`ve seen help ppl so much and try try try and try to help every way you have really wanna say this bcs in this world most ppl think only to themselves not you you are one of a kind ;] thank you A LOT!

Thank you for these kind words, Teodosy. I have also found that people would rather help you into the wrong direction than being supportive forgetting that they also started out once. I made a promise that I will share whatever I can after I lost big time as a result of unscrupulous traders. Forex is a discipline that teaches you every single day and I keep my eyes and ears open so that I can learn and distinguish between what are deliberate attempts at misleading you to smooth talkers that will take the skin off your back with a smile. Thank you for seeing my true intent, which is to share and build together for the greater good.

Be blessed.

valeofx where are you friend i have study your sys as you tell me but it seems that you are not so free these days it seems that trading is going well busy with making money i hope when you are here please contact me via e-mail ;]

best wishes Teodosy

Reason: