Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 290

benzovoz, according to your equity it turns out that trading on the breakout is more effective than on the return?

Joker:

Happy 71st anniversary of Victory in the Great Patriotic War, everyone!... Me too :)

P.S.: The topicstarter's record is broken

Interesting result, but it begs the question: how many deposits were drained before this increase?

There is no freebies here, you have to invest a lot, work hard, lose a lot, etc. And if you don't break down, you might. But not for sure.

alexx_v:
There is no freebies here, you have to invest a lot, work hard, lose a lot, etc. And if you don't break down, you might. But that is not for sure.
And you can lose 99 deposits out of 100, but one of them will increase (even by several times), and the report will be published from it...

Rand0m:
You could also...
What for?

Rand0m:
And you can also drain 99 deposits out of 100, but one of them will increase (even by several times) and report exactly from it...
No, he is not the best, on the contrary, he is the worst.
Relative drawdown in funds:78.02% (332 286.34)

Rand0m:
And you can lose 99 deposits out of 100, but one of them will increase (even if by several times), and you can post a report from it...
It seems that you have not read this thread. But you are free to think as you want. Something tells me no one will mind )

DiesIrae:
Why?
This is an interesting question, at least for me. There may be many reasons, but I would single out two main ones. First: the author is not aware of the real situation. Like an inveterate loser who thinks / remembers only about winning and does not want to remember / accept losses. Such people live in their reality, confident that a series of losses, will be sure to win (which, perhaps, will be, but will not recover all the losses). The second reason: the author is aware of the flaw in his trading, but the desire to attract immature minds to his person takes its toll. The desire to market oneself as a "local guru" is a banal desire to boost one's self-esteem.

alexx_v:
I don't suppose you've read the thread. But you are free to think what you want. Something tells me that no one will mind)

I haven't read this thread from the beginning. I have paid more attention to this branch after Mr. Jokera's signals were published on Five's site.

Yes, and very grateful to you for generously allowing me to think how I like))))))(lots of brackets).

Rand0m:
It is an interesting result but it begs the question: how much money has been lost before this increase?

In order not to lose real deposits, the tester was invented. You load the Expert Advisor and run it with different settings to make sure that the profit is not accidental.

Actually, Joker did so - he has already citedoptimization results which showed that at worst the EA did not lose money, and at best it made good profit.

Reason: