XO_Method REVISED - page 96

Hi ya Valeo !

Are you on the nude beaches too ?

Files:
nude_beach.jpg  148 kb

Big Joe:
Hi ya Valeo ! Are you on the nude beaches too ?

Yes, I am Joe. I waved at you as I stripped, but you were too busy to notice.

How did you do this morning? Excellent trades.

teodosy87:
valeofx where are you friend i have study your sys as you tell me but it seems that you are not so free these days it seems that trading is going well busy with making money i hope when you are here please contact me via e-mail ;] best wishes Teodosy

Hi Toedosy,

I am only here when I am not trading. Once you get the hang of this method (not system), you will understand why most of us are not hanging around here all day.

Best wishes to you too.

Yes very good ! Thanks !

I stayed in, but i think i will cut in no time, too much pips

And you, how do you do ?

EDIT :

GB : + 230 pips

GY : + 360 pips

(no shit of martingale, etc, just two trades today) THAT'S TRADING !

Will see you in HELL !

Files:
monday_gy.jpg  125 kb
monday_gb.jpg  121 kb

I am looking today, at some DEMARK stuff. And i must admit, it's damn interesting, you see for some swing/intraday for + 100/150 pips.

This tool, puts you the break of a trendline and the targets.

I think with some volatile pairs like GY, it could be good !

Edit :

After writing what i write, i realize that i make already enough pips. And maybe i'm turning on the dark side of OVERTRADING.

But this Demark study, well it's just interesting, and we (TRADERS) aren't we eternal searchers ?

Time to go to nude beach, hey Valeo i bring some Budweiser, take the jet and comes with me (Oh! dreaming is beautifull ? No ?)

Files:

slowly but surely I'm getting the hang of it; the rules come with experience it seems.

Steve

DeMark...........

Big Joe:
I am looking today, at some DEMARK stuff. And i must admit, it's damn interesting, you see for some swing/intraday for + 100/150 pips.

This tool, puts you the break of a trendline and the targets.

I think with some volatile pairs like GY, it could be good !

Edit :

After writing what i write, i realize that i make already enough pips. And maybe i'm turning on the dark side of OVERTRADING.

But this Demark study, well it's just interesting, and we (TRADERS) aren't we eternal searchers ?

Time to go to nude beach, hey Valeo i bring some Budweiser, take the jet and comes with me (Oh! dreaming is beautifull ? No ?)

Yes Joe, I have also been testing the previous version of DeMark's indicator on the hourly TFs especially GBP/JPY as it is my sincerest wish to be able to trade this "beast" one day soon. I will compare this version with what I had and see if there is any improvement and let you know.

I must tell you that I am back using the CCi-15/5 on M-5 TF rather than the MTF on M-15. Reason being more confidence in the entry and I need to thank you for that. I do run the 15-M TF seperately though for some outstanding entries when the market seems to be "flat" - I get to enter on a White candle which is something I found very difficult to do.

Best wishes.

stevewide:
slowly but surely I'm getting the hang of it; the rules come with experience it seems. Steve

As they say in the "classics".........the proof of the pudding lies in the eating of it" Steve and yes, you have the right idea. Here is to many more successful trades.

Best wishes as always.

one question do we trade every time frame for it self not to spot the trend and trade let say 5 min every TF for herself ;]

looking for fellow trader

We may not enjoy each others company

We may not get along

We may not trade ValeoFX's method exclusively even though I'm moving that way faster daily

We may not enjoy chating on Skype all that well.

We may not live in Atlanta, GA USA and mainly trade NY session

Anywho, is there anyone out there learning this method, coming along nicely using ValeoFX's newest system who would want to chat with me on skype to help each other? Even if you can only stand the company an hour a day we might share something during live trading that could help each other.

God bless you for considering this proposal.

Steve

Reason: