XO_Method REVISED - page 97

hey there Valeo...

Not had a chance to trade your system, but I just wanted to thank you greatly for your time, effort and help you've been extending out to everybody here and all the time you've spent researching the Rsi and Cci, you've done a great job to help fellow traders so that we can get higher probability trades and great setups.

May God bless you abundantly for your kindness man. Thanks a bunch.

WilteredFire:
hey there Valeo...

Not had a chance to trade your system, but I just wanted to thank you greatly for your time, effort and help you've been extending out to everybody here and all the time you've spent researching the Rsi and Cci, you've done a great job to help fellow traders so that we can get higher probability trades and great setups.

May God bless you abundantly for your kindness man. Thanks a bunch.

What can I say WF? For a humble man like me, your praises are even more humbling. Thank you for the blessing bestowed upon me, I take that with gratitude.

Best wishes.

teodosy87:
one question do we trade every time frame for it self not to spot the trend and trade let say 5 min every TF for herself ;]

"Read the instructions when all else fails" is what my Mom use to say when I attempted to cook something. In this case no different, Teodosi.

In a nutshell:................we trade off the H1-TF and what I have done for months now, is to run a similar M-30 TF next to the H1 TF to see what is happening inside the Hour. (Hence BigJoe's use of the M-15 TF with great success)

Everything is seen on your M-5 TF and that is where you enter.

Maybe we should discuss your problem of "not seeing it" on MSN - I also am on Skype, but I find Skype chews bandwidth. Yahoo or MSN, your choice.

Best wishes.

stevewide:
We may not enjoy each others company

We may not get along

We may not trade ValeoFX's method exclusively even though I'm moving that way faster daily

We may not enjoy chating on Skype all that well.

We may not live in Atlanta, GA USA and mainly trade NY session

Anywho, is there anyone out there learning this method, coming along nicely using ValeoFX's newest system who would want to chat with me on skype to help each other? Even if you can only stand the company an hour a day we might share something during live trading that could help each other.

God bless you for considering this proposal.

Steve

Hi Steve,

I use to breed Dachshunds and I just love your Avatar!!

I have no problem chatting to you, but when I trade, I don't talk so it is much of a damp squid for me to offer that we can "hook up".

Best wishes.

The 18:30 candle has a tail under so was a good place to get out.

Files:
gbp.gif  34 kb

Struggling?

If anyone is struggling, I want you to know that I was very very unlikely to make money in forex ever. I've traded 7 days out of the last month (from 10th October to now) due to holiday, outside commitments. I've made 555 pips. If I can do that, I've no doubt you can. Discipline, patience, smart money management, unwavering persistence and determination makes light work. Thanks to all for bearing with me in the hard times gone by.

From my account statement:

16 trades; 4 losers; 12 winners

Total pips: +555

% Gain on account - too high to print. You simply won't believe it.

"You shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free"

suk1000k:
If anyone is struggling, I want you to know that I was very very unlikely to make money in forex ever. I've traded 7 days out of the last month (from 10th October to now) due to holiday, outside commitments. I've made 555 pips. If I can do that, I've no doubt you can. Discipline, patience, smart money management, unwavering persistence and determination makes light work. Thanks to all for bearing with me in the hard times gone by.

this is cool...you did this using xo method ? last template what tf? ;]

suk1000k:

Hi Suk,

Good to see you here again. Heartiest congratulations with your trades and "YES" it was an awesome ride. Glad we could be part of it. Let me know how your are personally please.

Best wishes.

ValeoFX:
"Read the instructions when all else fails" is what my Mom use to say when I attempted to cook something. In this case no different, Teodosi.

In a nutshell:................we trade off the H1-TF and what I have done for months now, is to run a similar M-30 TF next to the H1 TF to see what is happening inside the Hour. (Hence BigJoe's use of the M-15 TF with great success)

Everything is seen on your M-5 TF and that is where you enter.

Maybe we should discuss your problem of "not seeing it" on MSN - I also am on Skype, but I find Skype chews bandwidth. Yahoo or MSN, your choice.

Best wishes.

Hello sir, will you kindly tell me your skype to contact you.I have some questions and i think that only you could help me.

Best wishes

Teodosy

Poocher:
The 18:30 candle has a tail under so was a good place to get out.

Could someone post the template and indicators shown in the picture?

Reason: