How to avoid Indicator calculations inside a channel?

Hi, Thanks for your attention.

I paid a programmer to code me an EA that does analyzes via customs indicators when the price closes out of Keltner Channel.

I wish to find a way to avoid indicators calculations when the price is inside the channel, so it could skip useless calculations.  Any help is welcome!

Facts :

1 - I don't have access to the written code.

2 - The Indicators are written inside the code of the EA, not outside.

3 - I do run tests on {OHLC 1 minute candle} and only need to know when the price closes out of Keltner Channel.

We tested use the Keltner formula for every closing, but we don't really understand how to do that efficiently. For me, that could be the best way,  it's just an Idea.

Lucas Tavares:I paid a programmer to code me an EA that does analyzes via customs indicators when the price closes out of Keltner Channel.

I wish to find a way to avoid indicators calculations when the price is inside the channel, so it could skip useless calculations.  Any help is welcome!

Facts :
1 - I don't have access to the written code.
2 - The Indicators are written inside the code of the EA, not outside.
3 - I do run tests on {OHLC 1 minute candle} and only need to know when the price closes out of Keltner Channel.

We tested use the Keltner formula for every closing, but we don't really understand how to do that efficiently. For me, that could be the best way,  it's just an Idea.

How is it that you paid a coder to do a job for you and you did not consider requesting the source code?

That does not make any sense. Unfortunately, without any source code, you will not be able to make any changes what-so-ever.

Next time, ALWAYS request source code when hiring a coder and make sure you choose someone that actually knows what he/she is doing and writes proper efficient code!

He charges 10x more for the code. The whole process of creation was great, but he couldn't figure out how to make one indicator run faster. So I came with the Idea of avoiding calculations inside the channel.

Lucas Tavares: He charges 10x more for the code. The whole process of creation was great, but he couldn't figure out how to make one indicator run faster. So I came with the Idea of avoiding calculations inside the channel.

Unfortunately you chose a bad coder! Most coders always supply source code and don't charge extra for the source code. They set the price for the job which includes the source.

Without source code, there is nothing to be done to fix it. Best you find another coder!

Reason: