XO_Method REVISED - page 98

EU Trade

Hello Everyone,

It's been a while since I've posted here. I took a few weeks off for vacation to recharge the battery. Here's a trade I took this morning.

For me, this is a very good "Valeo" entry. I was also looking for a short since the general trend is still short and the US stock futures were pointing to a negative open. In the recent economic crisis, a downward US stock market has been associated with a stronger USD as people are moving their assets away from risk. I took my entry at 1.2728

There were a couple key points to watch. The 1.27 level which for EU can always be a turning point and then the 1.2675 level which was the low for the Asian session. Once it passed those levels, it was very likely to come down a lot farther. There was one other point where I watched closely which was at about 1.2620 where there was a pivot line and the price made a small retrace.

At 11:00 New York time, I knew the London session was closing and the US is on a holiday, so I thought the run may end around this time which it seemed to do. I received comfirmation from the WPR cross, RSI and CCI5 crossing the zero line. I exited at 1.2548 for 180 pips.

I hope others caught this ride!

Rig:
Hello Everyone,

It's been a while since I've posted here. I took a few weeks off for vacation to recharge the battery. Here's a trade I took this morning.

For me, this is a very good "Valeo" entry. I was also looking for a short since the general trend is still short and the US stock futures were pointing to a negative open. In the recent economic crisis, a downward US stock market has been associated with a stronger USD as people are moving their assets away from risk. I took my entry at 1.2728

There were a couple key points to watch. The 1.27 level which for EU can always be a turning point and then the 1.2675 level which was the low for the Asian session. Once it passed those levels, it was very likely to come down a lot farther. There was one other point where I watched closely which was at about 1.2620 where there was a pivot line and the price made a small retrace.

At 11:00 New York time, I knew the London session was closing and the US is on a holiday, so I thought the run may end around this time which it seemed to do. I received comfirmation from the WPR cross, RSI and CCI5 crossing the zero line. I exited at 1.2548 for 180 pips.

I hope others caught this ride!

Is this 5 min TF ?

Big run

Valeo, I got the big run ! Please see the picture below

the red line for entry , and the green for out !

I think you also got that !

Files:
081108-4.gif  63 kb

Rig and Yevel.........

Well done guys. Excellent pips.

Rig, it is good to see you back and the vacation obviously did it for you. Looking forward to more posts here from you both. I like your reasoning when it comes to making a trading decision, whereas I only trade what is in front of me.

I have taken off most of the AllAverages indicators because it was too cluttered and only kept the H1-28 (solid Magenta) and H1-100 (solid Aqua) on my chart.

Wish you both continued success.

jturns23:
Could someone post the template and indicators shown in the picture?

Hi "JTurns",

Is it not in the Zipped file? Let me know, please as it shows in mine.

Best wishes.

I took the short this afternoon guys. Great entry. This is where my favorite trading book - Jiler's Stock Charts from the 60s gave me a big fat edge in getting in on the short @ 1.5212 --- and again and again @ 1.5208.

Check out my wild and crazy chart and then the GBP/JPY for the holding of the EMA15 and EMA8 clues of the breakout beneath lows. Classic day for lots of pips on easy for the more experienced cable traders.

With a new president, the downside break was inevitable through the speakers today in my opinion and a technical sell with the trending market, contained sell channel, which broke downside which was expected if you read Jiler's book on market behavior and how that is reflected in charts. The horizontal channel was a dead giveaway.

Files:

Shame on me !

cable + 498

the beast : + 854

Big party with an Audi Q7

Files:
shoppingab5.jpg  105 kb

Livin' the good life...nice trades!

Big Joe:
Shame on me !

cable + 498

the beast : + 854

Big party with an Audi Q7

Could you show us your entries if this is possible of course ;]

yevell:
Valeo, I got the big run ! Please see the picture below

the red line for entry , and the green for out !

I think you also got that !

you seems to be the best trader in the world the best entry and the best possible exit i do not see any rules here for exit will you share what do you use to exit at best time possible?

Reason: