XO_Method REVISED - page 145

yevell:
here are some tradings i just took!

hope helpful!

best wishes !

Thanks Yevell. I see you are now "flying" and I wish you well. Only observation I have is that you do not pay too much attention to the CCi-5 overheating unless it is another setting that showed the overheated candle? And if so, would you mind telling us why you choose to ignore it, please?

Best wishes to you too.

ValeoFX:
Thanks Yevell. I see you are now "flying" and I wish you well. Only observation I have is that you do not pay too much attention to the CCi-5 overheating unless it is another setting that showed the overheated candle? And if so, would you mind telling us why you choose to ignore it, please? Best wishes to you too.

Valeo,my friend, first, please allow me to thank you for your great work on the system and the thread ! you lead me to the way to success !

All my success are due to your efforts ! thanks again !

and about the cci-5, please see the white arrow which show the cci-5 overheated, for now, i just use the cci-5 to avoid taking wrong trade ! i do not use cci-5 for entry now !

from my charts, you could see that, now, i do only take trade when the CCI_std are the same color and all the other indis are line up ! and in this way, it only gives me 2-3 signals per pair everyday ! less trade, but higher successful rate !

for now, i trade on 8 pairs, the system works very well on them ! it looks like a pip harvester !

again, thanks for you great work !

best wishes for you and your family !

Valeo teaching

Valeo

I also wanted to publicly commend you on the time and effort that you put forth to teach people your trading approach. I hope that the people that reads this understands how much time and effort it takes to teach as you do plus trade for a living. I know that I do not have the patience to teach on a public forum plus trade at the same time.

Once again, great work and I hope that everyone here understands how lucky they are for your efforts.

Ah ah love your readings guys.

So pips hunting is open :

Files:
fox_hunting.jpg  100 kb

yevell:
here are some tradings i just took!

hope helpful!

best wishes !

Excellent work, Yevell.

I am pleased for you - I think wedding bells will be sooner for you than you think!!

Regards

Pardy

I apologize

I have been here a while.. i love the last valeo template, I know improvements are in the works..but after reading the whole thread

more than once... and seeing different trades taken, I find myself

wondering at times why other entries are not taken I see on their

charts and what is the exact signal that we are looking for

to enter trades.

I have lots of trading experience and feel pretty silly

asking this.. I just feel at a loss right now.. I am

not clear obviously. Can someone just list

out the basic rules for a trade, just entry what

we are looking for...

What is the initial signal, I know about the rsi and wpr indicators

and I love them.. love using the standard entry indicator

itself, btw.. but beyond these two indicators and the

cci-5 overheating.. what are the basic trade rules to

find and enter trades right now as the method stands today.

Can someone just quickly list 1, 2, 3, 4 5 whatever

here are the basic entry rules at this moment?

Thank you so much!

Brian

Pauluk:
Excellent work, Yevell.

I am pleased for you - I think wedding bells will be sooner for you than you think!!

Regards

Pardy

thank you very much, pardy ! and wish you have good trade everyday !

best wishes !

today's entry

hey guys, i would like to show you my entry on GU today !

only 3 trades on GU today, and all are long !

for now, i only take the entry when the cci_std and standard_entry_std are the same color !

and usually i would take 1/4 profit when the trade has 40 pips ! and then set the stop near the entry, and let it run, until i got a different signal !

hope helpful !

best wishes !

Files:
gu_5.gif  75 kb
Reason: