LSMA, Polynomial and other Regression with Experts and Indicators - page 13

Plotting LSMA Angel Value On Screen

Hello,

Anybody please may code placing LSMA angle value somewhere on the screen preferably in color.. blue 0-90 / red 360-270 straight is white... On the Attch. ex. reg. ch. is 330.00 ...

thanks in advance...

Files:
lsma.jpg  48 kb

I have only used this on a daily chart for GBPUSD. No indicators are required.

It has not been modified to work on 5 digit brokers yet so if you use stoploss and takeprofit make sure to take that into account.

For 5 digit brokers multiply the values by 10.

Robert

alpine4133:
I would like to try/test this EA. Does it REQUIRE any Indicators to work? And are you trading it as the name implys on a Daily chart? Or what time frame is best? Thanks in advance for you help.

I found something in lsma

I am MSN:enwency@hotmail.com

MrPip:
I have been busy lately but finally found time to trade off the LSMA channel.

I am working on an EA for this method.

Indicator used is past regression deviated and is posted on one of the first posts of this thread.

Robert

Hi Robert (Mr Pip)

I've just found this thread, though I have come across your methods elsewhere. This regression channel trading method is really interesting. I'm wondering whether you ever got around to developing the EA.

dr.house7:
Hy everyone

this is my system:

RapidShare: Easy Filehosting

any comments will be great

it's based on lsma and hma (for confirm and direction and support & resistance) obviously you must integrate this system with other indicators like fibo stoch and macd

I i'd like this indicator lsma in color 3 , it's possible to put an Alert when the color change ?

or even better to create an EA like this ?

thanks for any help ,

i waiting some reply,

David.

LSMA with alert

Hi,

i had the same idea, about a signal, when lsma changes color to yellow.

It would be highly appreciated, if somebody could do it.

I agree, that you need other indicators too, for using lsma effectively,

but it would help a lot, to only have to whatch, when a change in lsma appears. The signal needs to be of course only at the finished bar, and should show pair, timeframe and maybe previous trenddirection.

Thankx,

I curiously wait for some reply, I attach my indicator here, I think it is the one from sniper.

Files:

LSMA in color + alert

quintessa:
Hi,

i had the same idea, about a signal, when lsma changes color to yellow.

It would be highly appreciated, if somebody could do it.

I agree, that you need other indicators too, for using lsma effectively,

but it would help a lot, to only have to whatch, when a change in lsma appears. The signal needs to be of course only at the finished bar, and should show pair, timeframe and maybe previous trenddirection.

Thankx,

I curiously wait for some reply, I attach my indicator here, I think it is the one from sniper.

I think it might worth looking at this page, there are a couple of posts concerning LSMA in color + alert.

Can someone add "Refresh Function" to MTF_MA in ColorV3

MTF_MA in colour V3 is really a very wonderful MTF indicator, but it does not refresh itself. E.g. the indicator is applied to 5 mins chart for 30 mins timeframe, initially it looks really nice, but then after it does not behave as an MTF indicator and draws lines as per the 5 mins. chart.

But once moved to 15 mins. chart and come back to 5 mins. chart, all lines are perfactly drawn. This means it does not refresh on its own.

Since I do not know anything about programmming, can someone help by adding a refresh function, so that it refreshes every 60 secs. or so?

Thank you very much in advance.

Jho

Can someone add refresh function to MTF_MA_ColorV3

Dear All,

I found the same topic at forum dot mql4 dot com/9594/page2

for( int i = MathMax(WindowFirstVisibleBar(), Bars-IndicatorCounted()); i>= 0; i--){

Is this only one line to be added? But I do not even know that much.

Can someone do that, please?

Thank you

Jho

LSMA Histogram

Hi all,

I'm searching for a 3 colour (red, yellow, green) LSMA Histogram but can't find one anywhere. It doesn't need to step up or down or move above and below the zero line like a MACD histogram would for example, just show vertical bars in the indicator window that are coloured accordingly. Does anyone have one that they would be willing to share or could point me in the right direction?

Thanks

Reason: