XO_Method REVISED - page 92

5streams:
I dont quite understand the entries seems the first one was false no?

The first entry was 05h45, right? Just follow the vertical line I drew there. I banked +64 pips on that run. What is it that you do not "see" or understand?

Best wishes.

ValeoFX:
The first entry was 05h45, right? Just follow the vertical line I drew there. I banked +64 pips on that run. What is it that you do not "see" or understand? Best wishes.

Sorry I meant at 8:50 there was a wrong signal... Is this 1 min timeframe?

So does the dot have to go over 56 and the rsi indicator over that has to be green to buy? Thats what I dont understand...

This is Canadian_Dud by the way

5streams:
Sorry I meant at 8:50 there was a wrong signal... Is this 1 min timeframe?

So does the dot have to go over 56 and the rsi indicator over that has to be green to buy? Thats what I dont understand...

This is Canadian_Dud by the way

I FINALLY GET IT your overheated candle kept you out of the trade!

new method

ValeoFX

God bless your kindness.

Your new method seems to work great as I come back to your thread after at least a year ago.

Patience to trade only perfect signals was my problem. After doing some closed chart analysis its clear from what I understand so far that this new 5m method is easier to see an entry just using the indicators.

It appears there is a minimum of 15 pips on every 5m signal. Learning to use the ema's and support and resistance in combination with the indicators will make much more.

I have alot to learn, and admit to have drifted throughout the forex community trying to discover myself. Trading has humbled me over the last 2 1/2 years as I "fail my way to success".

Will be following this thread closely as your work is generously shared for traders like me. I've already read the entire thread 3 times over the last week.

Thank you for all you are doing to help us.

Steve

You echo a lot of my feelings toward ValeoFX stevewide.

And after reading over the thread again I feel kind of stupid for having recommended that "Hercs" start a thread over at Forex Factory where he's posted.

Its obvious that Valeo isn't into this for a big following.

??...

Valeo, are you Herc?

stevewide:
ValeoFX

God bless your kindness.

Your new method seems to work great as I come back to your thread after at least a year ago.

Patience to trade only perfect signals was my problem. After doing some closed chart analysis its clear from what I understand so far that this new 5m method is easier to see an entry just using the indicators.

It appears there is a minimum of 15 pips on every 5m signal. Learning to use the ema's and support and resistance in combination with the indicators will make much more.

I have alot to learn, and admit to have drifted throughout the forex community trying to discover myself. Trading has humbled me over the last 2 1/2 years as I "fail my way to success".

Will be following this thread closely as your work is generously shared for traders like me. I've already read the entire thread 3 times over the last week.

Thank you for all you are doing to help us.

Steve

You are most welcome, Steve. Thank you for giving this method another shot, you won't regret it.

Best wishes.

Poocher:
You echo a lot of my feelings toward ValeoFX stevewide.

And after reading over the thread again I feel kind of stupid for having recommended that "Hercs" start a thread over at Forex Factory where he's posted.

Its obvious that Valeo isn't into this for a big following.

Thanks my friend for being so understanding. I am more concerned for coming across arrogant as I know that forex can humble is in one trade.

Best wishes.

Walander:
??... Valeo, are you Herc?

Good afternoon, Walander. Indeed, I am. How can I help you?

Reason: