XO_Method REVISED - page 87

ValeoFX:
From this screen-print you can see how I read the CCi-set-up.

I have explained the entry this morning; however here are just the CCi-signals for the M5 entry this morning.

The first window below the candles, is the CCi-5 in White (I just blanked out the rest of the indicator, hence the blacked-out areas) When the CCi-5 overheats, you see the little "white caps" on top of the candles for ease of recognition. I don't think this needs further explanation.

I then run a MTF version of the DoublecciWoody set @ 5/15 on M-15 TF in the 2nd window.

And added a normal CCi-5 over it to confirm what you see in the first window. This CCi-5 is Magenta in colour.

Check the vertical lines for entries.

The 3 Aqua Arrows pointing down @ 06h15 is the first signal (remember taht there are 3 x 5m candles in M15, hence the 3 Arrows); but the first Arrow is the signal, by the last Arrow of the 3 I guess it might be too late to enter? especially in a running away market??

Note the RED ARROWS? Those indicated when the CCi-15 on the M-15 TF, crossed the zero-line marked in RED vertical Line at 06h30 for final confirmation.

ENTRY on the Doji for the short, smack in the middle of the RED-signal.

What more could you ask for?

I like to thank the genius FXBS for the MTF_Alerts.

And all you guys who are supporting this Thread.

Best wishes.

Oh yes, the arrows are great !

I see it better what you mean now !

Thanks VALEO and FXBS

ValeoFX:
Sorry guys, I could not get in earlier this morning, but although late, here is the entry as I took it this morning.

The entry signal (Large Yellow Star) was given @ 06h00..(my chart is GMT), but the CCi-5 was not through the zero-line yet and seeing that we had a substantial long during the Asian session, it was better to wait for confirmation. (See the confirmation in the Magenta Arrow 2 candles after the MAIN Signal??)

The confirmation came @ 06h15 BUT both CCi-5 overheated - that is the CCi-5 on M5 and M15. No trade!!

Now watch as the CCi-15 dives under the ZERO-line of the MTF_CCi-15 (on M15 chart) and the trade was on. I waited for one more candle for further confirmation and entered on the Doji marked with RED hollow Arrow @ 06h40 for a +58 pip trade

Comments please. Any EUR/USD trades this morning?

Best wishes.

He ya Valeo, i take the same as you this morning but for 40 pips (my double daily target).

Can i ask you to post the MTF WOODIES ? It seems i not have it.

THANKS

Edit : Oh, and in 15 minutes when the normal wpr cross up, and prices settles to all averages, i take the counter trend trade for 40 pips also

Risky, but short stop.

Files:
new_valeo_3.jpg  101 kb

This morning's entry M15

Thank you for beating me to it, Big Joe.

Here is my "suggested" entry SHORT this morning and now I understand why you prefer the M-15 TF, my friend.

I have a Signal (Magenta Arrow) on top of the 06h00 GMT candle (closing at 06h15). the next candle overheated and I would not have entered there normally, but it was quite "OK" to wait for the retrace before continuing the trade had one missed the first PROPER signal.

My TRADED LONG was "easier" with an entry on the 07h30 candle (closing @ 07h45) with an exit on the Spinning Top @ 1.7720 for +45.

I hope someone will Post the EUR/USD but I think Ace overslept

Best wishes.

ValeoFX:
Thank you for beating me to it, Big Joe.

The conquest of pips will never end

This long was a really nice one, congrats

Big Joe:
He ya Valeo, i take the same as you this morning but for 40 pips (my double daily target).

Can i ask you to post the MTF WOODIES ? It seems i not have it.

THANKS

Edit : Oh, and in 15 minutes when the normal wpr cross up, and prices settles to all averages, i take the counter trend trade for 40 pips also

Risky, but short stop.

Hi Joe,

Excellent 2 trades my friend. Well done.

Indicator attached.

ValeoFX:
Hi Joe,

Excellent 2 trades my friend. Well done.

Indicator attached.

Great thanks Valeo

ValeoFX:

I hope someone will Post the EUR/USD but I think Ace overslept

Valeo, you predicted that like a WPR crossover predicts a reversal. Didnt make it to my screens to trade this morning.

Thanks for posting your reasoning with the CCi entry! It was nice and easy to see when you took it apart in that way, really made everything clear. Now if only I could see it that way every time it develops...seems like everyone did well today. Great trades!

Hope everyone enjoys the weekend!

Ace

Thanks for the MTF CCI ValeoFX. As you know I felt that MTF CCI warranted attention and started a thread on an indicator in the hope that you might take the hint and add it to your system for XO thread followers (including me). At some time I will update the pdf with latest advancements, although could do with some input as to the new arrows and signals. I did post a comment on this thread somewhere which had links to the all basic (RSI) setups but I understand the latest template is not public. In short, thanks very much for posting MTF CCI and to the coder whose behind the scenes work could prove invaluable.

How to avoid these trades:)

Hallo ValeoFX!

Please tell me how to avoid these trades. Thank you in advance as always!

Files:
xo-entries2.gif  33 kb

Hi ya Valeo !

Enormous day

Do you realize that this crisis will be write in history books ! AWESOME ! And we see with our yeyes, UNBELIEVABLE !

A nice short on the cable, and a bad long on the GY ( - 35 pips) and a very nice short on the GY.

That's it, we can't make 100 % positive with none system.

But the result are beautifull anyway, look at that, the cable is very smoth

Great thanks again Valeo

Files:
new_valeo_6.jpg  120 kb
new_valeo_7.jpg  130 kb
Reason: