New metatrader 4 compatible indicators - page 322

mntiwana:
By hand in window paint :) .... if i understand your question exactly.

I was asking because it can not be made using just one object the way you drew it

Here is the version that does that the way it was on that picture (it displays vertical lines - if allowed - for all the session lines, meaning, you determine with the number of days how much of the lines will be shown too)

mladen:

I was asking because it can not be made using just one object the way you drew it

Here is the version that does that the way it was on that picture (it displays vertical lines - if allowed - for all the session lines, meaning, you determine with the number of days how much of the lines will be shown too)

Dearest MLADEN

So much thanks for help and taking time,it is nice and working well.

only one last favor required,needs changes sequence like session wise all two places same,explained in picture (start from Pacific,Asia,Europe and end at America)

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

So much thanks for help and taking time,it is nice and working well.

only one last favor required,needs changes sequence like session wise all two places same,explained in picture (start from Pacific,Asia,Europe and end at America)

regards

mntiwana

Can you adjust that using the Time_Start and Time_End parameters?

mladen:

mntiwana

Can you adjust that using the Time_Start and Time_End parameters?

Dearest MLADEN

It was so easy,i am real dull :)

thanks a lot.

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

It was so easy,i am real dull :)

thanks a lot.

regards

NP. Happy trading

chart1Dearest MLADEN

Can You Modify with latest buiid Wajdyss fibo indicator in metaeditor errors . still work on chart.

thanks

rishimadan:

Dearest MLADEN

Can You Modify with latest buiid Wajdyss fibo indicator in metaeditor errors . still work on chart.

thanks

Those are not errors, but warnings. Warning are not causing the code to stop working, so, actually it does not need to be changed. Anyway, thy the attached - no warnings any more

mladen:
Those are not errors, but warnings. Warning are not causing the code to stop working, so, actually it does not need to be changed. Anyway, thy the attached - no warnings any more

Thanks Sir

Fix, please
Files:

mntiwana:
Try now,hope it will be work
Thank you
Reason: