Big Profit Without Using Any Indicator - page 68

It Works For Me

Thanks Rifo.Valas

Iam from indonesia too. I trade in MARKETIVA, pair GBPUSD. Iam a daytrader.

I found your system 1 year ago, but consistently use it by 2 weeks.

My acc is US$300, and i use 0,3% for my first trade.

Usually i get US$ 3. The important is : NO STRESS

I trade it manually using stop & limit.

Matur Kesuwun Rifo.Valas

I have traded successfully w/o using a system, by gauging the "feel" and "mood" of the market, and going in the direction of the trend. But, when there is a re-racement I am usually caught off guard.

Hello,

i try to learn mql currently. I like the martingale system AND i know its risk and danger.

however i tryed blassed martingale v7. When i increase the value "gridpip" to 35 it still makes steps of 20 pips. What am i doing wrong?

Also quite strange: on demo it runs very well. Butwhen switching on my tiny live account (1k€) then it stops opening the hedge position after first TP i dont know why this happens. Since im new to mql programming, im still unable to understand the code properly

Varielish:
Broker always make problem if we running EA. they will find a way to make your EA look miserable. I use this type of EA once, the problem that i always encounter is the freezing market price then in the next second the price will not be the same like the EA set to the point of price that the EA should be. so becarefull. if you still love this type of trading, better use it manually.

About what broker you speak?

sjerar:
About what broker you speak?

the problem is Price freeze, if you look at at all EA's.. how long it will survive? Try look at the Wining MQL Championship.. after the contest, there no more big gaining. the maybe the broker know how to corrupt your EA. their also study how to make your EA look miserable. One more thing. if you had an good EA. try not to use and publish it in the Forum or display it to the world. i'm surely that type of EA will survive.

If you still want to use a martingale type of EA/system. You must adjust the setting all the time. Because this type of EA/system will not be profitable all the time and this system need a right suitable time to trade this type of system/EA.

p/s: remember you need a lot of margin to cover-up all the floating and swap

Varielish:
the problem is Price freeze, if you look at at all EA's.. how long it will survive? Try look at the Wining MQL Championship.. after the contest, there no more big gaining. the maybe the broker know how to corrupt your EA. their also study how to make your EA look miserable. One more thing. if you had an good EA. try not to use and publish it in the Forum or display it to the world. i'm surely that type of EA will survive.

It all depends on the broker you are using.

Very soon you know the bucketshops that won't allow you to make profits.

ODL, northfinance, interbankfx and finex already threw me out.

Other brokers allow to make profits till now (or they didn't notice it!!)

The only "crime" i did was making profit

sjerar:
It all depends on the broker you are using.

Very soon you know the bucketshops that won't allow you to make profits.

ODL, northfinance, interbankfx and finex already threw me out.

Other brokers allow to make profits till now (or they didn't notice it!!)

The only "crime" i did was making profit

feel great to have a good broker in hand. surely the martingale lover will love to search this type of brokers. I don't know why among the brokers dislike this type of EA/System.. surely and maybe.. they scare about the martingale trader.

Varielish:
feel great to have a good broker in hand. surely the martingale lover will love to search this type of brokers. I don't know why among the brokers dislike this type of EA/System.. surely and maybe.. they scare about the martingale trader.

It has nothing to do with martingale (I'm not using it) or any other system you use.

It has only to do with making profit or not.

On demo almost every broker is perfect.

On real accounts it's a totally other world.

I think most traders here are on demo's, so brokerinformations in this forums are mostly about demo trading.