Big Profit Without Using Any Indicator - page 62

Don't Laugh!!

Okay, I've got a simple question: (I hear some of you laughing already...oh well) How do I get the EA from this forum into my MT4 platform? Yep...I'm no wizard, no computer expert...I do fly helicopters...so I know can learn this stuff.

Thank you!

fxpilot:
Okay, I've got a simple question: (I hear some of you laughing already...oh well) How do I get the EA from this forum into my MT4 platform? Yep...I'm no wizard, no computer expert...I do fly helicopters...so I know can learn this stuff. Thank you!

We have this thread:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

MiniMe:
Leveragethats why

Why don't you open a demo and test the setting you want ??

I will tell you what I am doing now, I have kept only10$ in an account and I am running live test, to see what will be happen when the market goes all the way against me ( I know what will happen marigin call and the first order with the biggest loss in pips will be closed, I just need to see ) and take notes, I am running the standrad pair for this EA, and last week there was a good move, to burn the account but it didn't happen and I end up with more pips, I will try this week.

Try things yourself DAN its the best way to learn

Hi MiniMe,

if you don't mind,

what company are you using?

what leverage are you using?

Are those micro lots?

thanks,

Gracias

Gracias por compartirlo.

Gracias.

budi_838:
finally is there any EA for rifo? rifo had share his strategy with free...if anyone can modify and make the almost perfect EA for this strategy just post here..

waw it is great if someone can make great EA i'll be waiting for this

i feel like in Las Vegas

when i know your system, sounds like the Las Vegas atmosfer

with baccarat beautiful banker

rifo.valas:
Dear All,,,

it's a nice thing to know you my biggest trading system.. and i named by BLESSING SYSTEM.. I have been using this trading system for a year. and i could harvest min 40 pips a day just in one pair.. and i usually trade in 5 major pair.... so it must be 200 pip a day.

and guess what ... i don't use any indicator.. it's true.. and i am not a big liar.. The biggest advantage of this system is we don't have to afraid with news even NFP. Why?? because more volatile more profit we got...

Since i don't have enough time for being a baby sit in front of my computer. I need you all to make EA from this very simple trading system.

Just see my PDF file... happy pip to all.

May Allah bless u all.

New FREE EA

I am new to this forum . After I had read most of your posts I don't understand what isn't clear . Let me put my EA ( ONLY FOR BACKTESTING ) . No matter which timeframe you use . I open only 1 orders , buy or sell , and trend is get by an CCI(14) .

Ciaooooo

newdigital:
We have this thread: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

...TI TROVO DA TUTTE LE PARTI...EH?...

HAI POSSIBILITA' DI SPIEGARMI QUESTA STRATEGIA DELLE BANDE DI ELLIOTT?PERCHE' NON NE HO CAPITO NULLA HAIME'PER IL MIO POCHISSIMO INGLESE. SENZA L'EA PERCHE' NON SO' COME USARLO VISTO CHE NON HO UN CONTO LIVE CON MT.

SALUTAMU

MARCELLO

EAGLE DI FOREXFACTORY

i think it will be better with pivot strategy

i think it will be better with any formula of pivot strategy

Boboc:
I am new to this forum . After I had read most of your posts I don't understand what isn't clear . Let me put my EA ( ONLY FOR BACKTESTING ) . No matter which timeframe you use . I open only 1 orders , buy or sell , and trend is get by an CCI(14) .

intersting enough nice results but..

once in its first trade "sel" it gets stuck in srell trades only and never does a buy trade - if you look through your trades

Reason: