Big Profit Without Using Any Indicator - page 78

Hallo,

Bitte in Zip Datei!

Besten Dank

rifo.valas:
Dear All,,,

it's a nice thing to know you my biggest trading system.. and i named by BLESSING SYSTEM.. I have been using this trading system for a year. and i could harvest min 40 pips a day just in one pair.. and i usually trade in 5 major pair.... so it must be 200 pip a day.

and guess what ... i don't use any indicator.. it's true.. and i am not a big liar.. The biggest advantage of this system is we don't have to afraid with news even NFP. Why?? because more volatile more profit we got...

Since i don't have enough time for being a baby sit in front of my computer. I need you all to make EA from this very simple trading system.

Just see my PDF file... happy pip to all.

May Allah bless u all.

Hi!

Here 's the EA that operates the way you trade on autopilot (backtest guide + manual included)

Good luck!

Files:

perkins:
Hallo,

Bitte in Zip Datei!

Besten Dank

take a look at the previous post again (updated)

Negative results

redneedle:
Hi!

Here 's the EA that operates the way you trade on autopilot (backtest guide + manual included)

Good luck!

Hi redneedle,

First of all, many thanks for your EA.

I am forwardtesting your EA. One thing is very strange that some trades without stoploss but their results are negative. Could you kindly help find something wrong for me? I followed all your instruction in the attached manual.

Looking forward to your reply very soon. Great thanks in advance.

Files:

Exciter135:
Hi redneedle,

First of all, many thanks for your EA.

I am forwardtesting your EA. One thing is very strange that some trades without stoploss but their results are negative. Could you kindly help find something wrong for me? I followed all your instruction in the attached manual.

Looking forward to your reply very soon. Great thanks in advance.

But surely if the EA doesn't use stop loss, then you're going to get negative results.

Help with Blessing Sistem Rifo Strategy

Hi rifo or anybody, just wanna ask? this week i'm try using your strategy manually. But i still confused how to end this strategy? or we have to open and open again. Need you explanation. Thanks Rifo

rachmatiman:
Hi rifo or anybody, just wanna ask? this week i'm try using your strategy manually. But i still confused how to end this strategy? or we have to open and open again. Need you explanation. Thanks Rifo

He did explain how to end the cycle in his file at the start of the thread.

When you get the first trade taken you restart the system.

Try and see if you get good results. I wonder why someone has made an EA out of it and it doesn't work. i.e not profitable it does crash.

Something musn't be right.

Floating Profit

At first, I'm not sure others post before.

By rifo.valas's method, it opened the diffirent way at once, and close the profit trade at the fixed price.

But I think it better at newsreleasing time to close the profit trade at the floating price.

By rifo.valas's method, it gains 54, 111, 168, 225, 282, 339, 396, 453 in diffirent result form Level 2 to Level 9.

But if we close the profit trade with the losing trade at last, we can gains 18, 72, 156, 270, 414, 588, 792, 1026.

In this example, spread is 3 pips, and gap is 30pips.

If we buy 1.4003 and sell 1.4000 at Level 1, the level 2 is 1.4033/1.4030.

According to previous post with smaller lots

With rifo.valas's method, we can order smaller lots by multiplier 1.4(or more) instead of 2.0.

we use 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 11, 15, 21, 29 lots instead of 1, 2, 4, 8, 16, 32, 64, 128, 256, 512 lots.

100 vs 1023 Level 1 lots

Reason: