Big Profit Without Using Any Indicator - page 75

Results on EURUSD using H1 chart V1+V2_5% EA.

5/16/08 - 3/16/09

Files:

Hello all....nice to meet you

hi everybody.this is my first time in this forum and it is really interesting for me.thanks also to rifo valas for sharing your great idea.i am really sorry for my poor english. for me hedge is a good techniq for use in forex if you have good money management and trading system.just stick for one and believe it as you can believe but , what i always warn to myself is dont ever try to leave stoploss in any trading.not means too tight but must reasonable with following our money management.thank you all..

blessing is good, but we can make it even better!

I have no knoledge of programing, but if someone can do this , it's a great idea:

martingale ellements will remain. but with some changes.

1. we wont open two trades to opposite direction. it's stupid.

2. 1 min chart

3. steps will every 10pips.

4. 3 bands will give the indication of a buy or a sell.

bp:40---bd:3

bp:40---bd:4

bp:40---bd:5

5. with tp changing according to the last opened trade.

if anyone thinks it's a good idea, and wants to give it a try .

It can be a winner!

aqz

--

Shay Ronen

i am not a smart person in this market and as a normal i have earn more profit and more lose during all my trade.this is my experience and true story.trust me dont ever trust in small time frame just looking at least at h1 and above.differ of that is almost whipsaw. in forex it never let you perfect in anykind of techniq.this is because you never trust your system if you are always looking to the chart with taken order in short time frame.trust me some tiome you win but your potential to lose is more higher.here you will trap in bad psychology.till now i am trust in hedging .there are more advantage we have as a small trader.below are hedging advantage n hopely can share with you all:

1. need big margin / capital to trade(that mean your money & risk management may done properly)

2. big time frame without whipsaw may seen

3. follow the action and floating money from big traders

4. you are free from fear,greed and other psychologies effect.

hopely can respond any command.thank you.....Allah is ONE

price action EA with no indicators???

hello, I am looking to work with a programmer to create an EA based off of a manual price action trade method. if interested in creating and sharing the EA, please PM me

thanks

Trading without any indicator (use candlestick only)

does anybody know how to do that? is it possible?

happy.trader:
does anybody know how to do that? is it possible?

so,what i mean is that, with only see the candle, can we know where is the buyer/seller put their order?i am very sure that there are a very few people who can trade like this.

sorry, so,what i mean is that, with only see the candle, can we know where is the buyer/seller put their order?i am very sure that there are only a very few people who can trade like this, they can know that buyer/seller will buy/sell in x.xxxx level. so, i think my post is very different from this topic above,could admin move it to new thread pls?

Equity Protection

Hi traders

Could anybody add a time filter at this EA.

Thanks.

Blessing Martiangle v5

hi all, I'm newbie here, i'm very interested to the blessing martiangle v5 EA and i had tested already on demo for 1 week only, each time when the ea reached my daily target profit I will stop the EA and close all open and pending posisition. I think it will be good enough if the EA have a feature that will monitor the equity, if equity have reached our percent target profit or maybe loss it will close all open and pending order, and will not open any posisition untul the EA restarted. this will secure our profit n equity. Sorry for my bad english..

Reason: