Big Profit Without Using Any Indicator - page 64

Doubt

Hello Rifo,

Thanks for sharing your system.

Happy Trading,

Arun

Heres the best question EVER about this system

When opening a level 2 and above position, are we adding lots to the existing position, leaving .01 .01 .02 open then adding .04 and then adding.08 so are we having 5 open positions then taking profits on all 5, or are we closing these positions, or is this a single position that gets lots added to it each time the level is reached..

I hope this makes sense.

I know were closing and taking profits on moves in the position favor, but as we get into deeper extended levels like level 6, tell me what that means to level 4,3,2,1 .

Thanks

Hey all!

Martingale is a good idea.

If RIFO.VALAS shows me his account statement, I will be more than happy in my life!!! Especially if there are winners!!! So, please....Rifo.Valas, whereever You are, please show me You account statement. Please. My email is:

Well, my husbands email is:

starbucks139@yahoo.com

I've been sweating and my head hurst so bad sometimes, it's like a major brain freeze...because of trying to prove that Your method works. So, please, I will understand it, just please just email Your account statement. If You don't want anyone to know, i'll take my oath.

cheers.

Careful now!

Julia:
Well, my husbands email is:

starbucks139@yahoo.com

Well, you may want to get your own e-mail account... "Honey, who is this Rifo Valas guy who's sending you these messages?"

New guy

Hi, Rifo.

I am a new trader. I read about yor sistem. It seems profitable. I have an account in Marketiva. Can i use your EA in Marketiva?

How i can test the EA on Marketiva or Fibo (MT4)?

Can you guide me step by step?

Thanks.

alucard80:
Hi, Rifo.

I am a new trader. I read about yor sistem. It seems profitable. I have an account in Marketiva. Can i use your EA in Marketiva?

Thanks.

No, I think you can't use EA in marketiva

Try a broker who use metatrader platform..

combine this with "weda strategy"

i thing this system will better with a stastical filter

or you can do this to manage the "weda strategy" 8% drawdown

cek out this link

may be this can help you

for daily range expectation

lets see your expectation about daily range, with freeware

for the GU behavior expectation

GBP behavior 99.998 %

for simple and powerful strategy

based.on MACD300 pip/month article as reference on 4H-TF-GBPJPY>+88% backtest

about numbering signal

99.999 % from GBP/JPY prove it ! with VB

Don't sweat it

Julia:
I've been sweating and my head hurst so bad sometimes, it's like a major brain freeze...because of trying to prove that Your method works.

Martingle works .. till it blows. Don't sweat it.

This is amateur stuff - does not have ANY risk management built in. If it worked, all hedge funds would have 1000% profit every year - think about it.

If you can manage the risk - maybe you got something... till then it's wishful thinking.

Good Trading.

alucard80:
Hi, Rifo.

Thanks.

Marketiva uses the streamster platform and to run the EA you need a metatrader 4 platform

strategy tester cannot do pending sell isn it ???

cucurucu:
The code is messy ... but they work!

Any timeframe, Default settings, EURUSD only!

Good Luck!

strategy tester cannot do pending sell isn it ???

Reason: