Big Profit Without Using Any Indicator - page 73

dunhill:
there is new extern setting for lot_Exp

this is power for lot multiplier

cheers.

Dunhill, great thanks for your cooperation but it open only first at 0.1, not hedge and not multiplier, it work only with multiplier 2.

gregart:
Dunhill, great thanks for your cooperation but it open only first at 0.1, not hedge and not multiplier, it work only with multiplier 2.

sorry for that oversight, corrected now but have no time to test, will you pls.

dunhill:
sorry for that oversight, corrected now but have no time to test, will you pls.

sorry to inconveniences, but work only with multiplier 2, otherwise it open only first lot 0.1, no other.

gregart:
sorry to inconveniences, but work only with multiplier 2, otherwise it open only first lot 0.1, no other.

sorry greg, bypassed some awkward fn, and tested ok now.

dunhill:
sorry greg, bypassed some awkward fn, and tested ok now.

same thing Dunhill, sorry

EA buy&sell at Fib/indicator level

Hi

can we use bless to buy&sell at fib level or buy&sell at camaruillact7v1 instead of fixed grid?

Thank you

gregart:
same thing Dunhill, sorry

sorry and cheers.

dunhill:
sorry and cheers.

that's my fault Dunhill, thanks for your job, i have installed it on ODL but doesn't work with minilots, i installed it on another MT4 with microlots and that's ok.

You're the best, many thanks.

Greg

rifo.valas:
Timbobo : Thank you for making the EA . it's almost near the system.. but there are some critical point you don't understand. Once more i apologize for confusing pdf that i made.

Here some point you don't set in EA :

1. I never told to put the SL.

2. At the start time the buy and sell position open 8 level at the same time. So it doesn't make one by one.

3. Profit yes, it is 20 pips

4. in forward run, If one of position, hit so all pending order at the same position would be deleted. And reopen 8 level again start from level 1.

5. in forward run, if one of position, execute one of level so the Take Profit of above levels should be modified, ex : level 3 executed.. so TP of level 1 and 2 must be modified.

Here the example of starting chart.

once again thank you.

Many thanks to all for the Rifo.valas on his wonderful and To Timbobo programming this idea to the indi, and I also thank all others who have developed this idea to other editions

But here the question remains

Did Rifo.valas still The aim of this project is working or not?

here is a backtest i found.

Files:
Reason: