Subthread: Dolly 2nd Clone Project - page 62

hi cja

cja:
Hi People

This is the strange thing about the GMTshift - i have just tried it and now it works? so is it a function of it will not work at the start of a new week because of the previous day being 2 days back perhaps? Or does it only work near the start of a new day, this is very interesting to say the least, i will leave Dolly set to -3 hours and see what happens later today.

please tell me about your litle arrow? can u attach here?

thanks

GMT Time Settings

Hi People

I'm a newbie and have spend way too little time with Dolly 2 to be starting my questions, but first I need to get it up and running properly before I can investigate. I just have one questions regarding the time settings:

Please see screenshot attached. I have the following installed:

Clock v1.2

Dolly 2nd Clone

Dolly Graphics v11-GMTShift

GMACD2

DIGISTOCH

My problem is with the time. I'm living in South Africa (GMT + 2) and currently run a demo with MIG SA which should be GMT + 1 if I'm not mistaken. For some raeson the clock is displaying Metaquotes Software Corporation GMT - 6 (the rest looks ok). Why would it show this. I've tried changing the Dolly Graphics GMT Shift and the clock but nothing changes. Can anyone help? I did check under tools|options and the server is MIG-Demo - MIG Investments SA.

Please help.

farimir

PS: Is there any way that I can check to see that dolly is setup correct?

Files:
screenshot.jpg  229 kb

I have posted the update on the first page,

Now it's easier to set it up, just get the attachment , copy the folder and use my template

You may alter if you wish.

Help Appreciated!

Hi ANCOLL

Your help is much appreciated! Being a newbie I did not even expect someone to respond, but thanx very much! Just to maybe assist other users, I've sort of got Dolly running last night. I'm in South Africa (GMT+2) and is registered with MIG for demo. From previous posts I see you say that they are GMT+1, but according to the servers I use they are definitely GMT+2 (maybe they have servers locally). Anyway, so the clock v1.2 showed all sorts of values for broker time untill the market opened last night after which it slowly corrected and is showing GMT+2 which looks right to me. This is after I have set the GMTShift to 2.

Hope this helps someone else that is struggling.

Thank you again for an excellent product and all the free advise!

farimir

Hi

HI could you please explain indicator ang PR dinv2? thx

GMT Time Settings

Hi ANCOLL

Just want to clarify something once and for all. Am I correct if I say we want Dolly to start calculating from GMT 00:00? This means if I'm GMT+2 this will be 02:00 my time? If this is the case Dolly is working correctly.

One thing I've noticed is that clock_v1.2_auto doesn't work with me. It displays my local time, broker time and GMT all as the same which is definitely not correct. There is another version of clock_v.1.2 that works for me and displays everything correctly. It is the version where you can set your GMT in the settings.

Anyway, let me know what you think.

Thanks for all the help.

farimir

ANCOLL:
I have posted the update on the first page,

Now it's easier to set it up, just get the attachment , copy the folder and use my template

You may alter if you wish.

May I know why you dont include waddah trend and prefer gmacd/digistoch trend on your dollyV11 ? Also there is no upper right corner arrow from CJA.

i was wondering if anyone can attach the guppy indicator. I know the current version has it, but wanted to have the indicator by itself also if possible... thanks

d3

Exit Signals

Dolly is the best!!! But i think that we could win more than 20 pips.

Can anyone tell me if there is an indicator to use to exit the trade?

I use Awesome indicator but i am looking for something better.

Thanks,

Nikos

elnikos:
Dolly is the best!!! But i think that we could win more than 20 pips.

Can anyone tell me if there is an indicator to use to exit the trade?

I use Awesome indicator but i am looking for something better.

Thanks,

Nikos

yeah that quite annoying me sometimes, especially when there are a strong trend or movement. why we must quit too early with 20 pip when we could get more than 100 (but, dont forget back to basic it's better get 20 pip constanly than get a bundle of pip today and bundle off loss tomorrow)

By the way. I want to ask opinion to anybody who allready use this system for a long time

is it possible we add an additional open position with the same rule but with no TP, let the profit run if there is strong movement. wat about the percentage off success n win/loss ratio for this additional entry

thx

Reason: