News Trader EA - page 81

CAD interest trade:

and it is the chart:

Fed Chairman Bernanke Speaks at 00:15.

FRB: News & Events

This week results (high impacted news events only, NewsTrader_v5.3 EA, nfp settings) - in pips:

EURUSD: 18.

GBPUSD: -165.

USDJPY: 4.

USDCHF: -2.

AUDUSD: 2.

USDCAD: 57.

NZDUSD: 0.

Most risky pair to trade the news is GBPUSD. Most safe is USDCAD.

Files:

This week results (high impacted news events only, NewsTrader_v5.3 EA, nfp settings) - in pips:

EURUSD: -1.

GBPUSD: 33.

USDJPY: 0.

USDCHF: 55.

AUDUSD: -23.

USDCAD: 21.

German IFO Business Climate Index.

Previous value: 103.5

Expectation: 102.5

Acrual value: 101.3

One of the country's key business

sentiment surveys. The survey is conducted

monthly, querying German firms on

the current German business climate

as well as their expectations for

the next six months. As the largest economy

in the Euro-zone, Germany is responsible

for approximately a quarter of the total

Euro-Zone GDP. Consequently, the

German IFO is a significant economic

health indicator for the Euro-zone as

a whole. Positive readings bode well

for the economy, suggesting increased

consumer spending and economic growth.

Conversely, low IFO readings may

be indicative of economic slowdown.[/CODE]

And from Ifo Business Survey June 2008:

[CODE]The Ifo Business Climate Index

for industry and trade in Germany

has fallen significantly in June.

The firms have assessed their

current business situation

clearly less favourably than

in the previous month, and

they are more sceptical

regarding the six-month outlook.

The sharp hike in oil prices is

evidently becoming an increasing

burden on the German economy.

EURUSD: 0.

GBPUSD: 0.

USDJPY: 0.

USDCHF: 14.

AUDUSD: 0.

USDCAD: 0.

------------

All the statements and excel performance will be posted/updated tomorrow (as usually on the every weekend). Read this page to find where to download from

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174416

Get rid of calendar?

newdigital:
No. The version 5.3 is fine. Version #6 is difficult even for me as it is necessary to foresee the settings for all the news for coming week and did text file with the settings in the weekend.

I would Trade 'high impacted news events' only. Therefore, use a complicated calendar might not be necessary, even annoying. So, for V.6, can we simply put the date and time? e.g. 20080626;12:30?

I didn't try any version, only think v6 should be better than v5, and use a simple text is more desirable than using a calendar downloading from web.

Not sure what's for the setsfile? setting for different pair? that's good idea! but don't know eaxctly how to use, any suggestion?

Thanks.

Jeandl

v6 is not using complicated calendar.

This v6 is using 2 text (txt) files:

- one file is your own simple calendar (see the sample on the 1st post if this thread);

- the other text file with your settings for the week.

So, v6 is more simple to imstall and having your own written simple calendar.

newdigital:
v6 is not using complicated calendar.

This v6 is using 2 text (txt) files:

- one file is your own simple calendar (see the sample on the 1st post if this thread);

- the other text file with your settings for the week.

So, v6 is more simple to imstall and having your own written simple calendar.

Thanks, so can we simply put date and time, omitting the rest?

You need to attach this EA to EACH pair's chart, right?

Just wondering, can the original programmer add an option, an option to choose SETTING 'Gap for Pending Orders from current price in pips' automatically, or MANUALLY, set the price for buy stop or sell stop order?

The reason is, for some pair like GBP, the price moves fast before news, to set pending order price automatically for a distance from current price is very risky, not really practical, my opinion. I trade news manually, with the help of trailing stop EA. I checked several News trading EAs, this one is the best suit to me up to now. I really desire to have this manual option to set price, so that I can trade news semi-automatically. Would you trade NFP without babysitting?

Appreciate your reply.

Jeandl

I am using 5.3 version and trading high impacted news only. If you do not want to trade my calendar with ID #4 so you can create your own with the news you will trade. It is very simple. And EA will trade your calendar from here Forex-Tsd Calendar :: Calendars

As to version #6 so this version is good to trade nfp only, or just 2 or 3 news in a week only. As to gap so it was already in the setting of the EA I think.

Because text file was programmed inside the version #6 and if you do not want to write the name of the news in text file so you can write anything.

If you want to trade just a time only (not news, time only) so it is the better to try ScheduleTrader_v1 EA from this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177102

Reason: