News Trader EA - page 76

I am trading high impacted new events only.

Just one example with USDCAD:

It is the settings for USDCAD:

I am using nfp settings but to say the true it should be different settings for every news event.

It was nfp last week.

USDJPY:

Files:

It was nfp last week. EURUSD:

Files:

Yes, these settings are for NFP, but I test risky settings, is more heavy testing to have more data to analyze.

What about SignalTrader 1.4? I saw is set to use calendar id 15 but I can't see any calendar with id 15 ?

Everything was fine on my previous images.

Because if some bars missing on the chart, or price is frozen for some time so EA will not initialize (we will not see anything written on the chart), or EA will not trade.

I just found some example with freezing price:

It should be 3 sell and 3 buy orders opened according to the settings:

So, it was freezing price for NZDUSD in that time.

Files:

Enforcer:
Yes, these settings are for NFP, but I test risky settings, is more heavy testing to have more data to analyze. What about SignalTrader 1.4? I saw is set to use calendar id 15 but I can't see any calendar with id 15 ?

I did the signals for the about 2 months on D1 timeframe using Ichimoku indicator and some other indicators. It was good results. But I stopped because I need to look at the chart at 3 am my local time ... I am fine to live without sleeping for 1 week or more but 2 months ... I am planning to continue with it as many members asked me about. But to continue so I will need to be dropped phisically to the other timezone location in this case (to have 10 am compare with 3am my present location for example)

Files:

Funny is I can't see that calendar id 15

Files:
calendar.jpg  29 kb

Did you see word 'pending' on my image?

I moderated it back.

For the first time I did the signals for asctrend M5 system https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174756

Exact this system on M5 timeframe. I did it for the about 1 month. But it was difficult for me to make the signals on M5 and moderate the forum in the same time.

Than I decided to move to D1 timeframe. I improved some info template from this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174756 and did it for the about 2 months. But I got the other problem: I need to be near monitor not sleeping at 2 - 3 am every day.

If someone will drop me by helicopter to Vietnamese jungle on the border with Cambodia (i was once in that area) so I will have exact 10 am local time when new daily bar will be opened on D1 chart.

Ya, I see "pending" but only on your image, when I go to Calendars I see what is in my pic

I think you can deal with 3am if some blonds chicks will wake you up every morning

Sounds better than Cambodia, right?

Reason: