News Trader EA - page 88

Hi NewDigital

excuse me, your filter includes all high-impact news? what are the results on all the cross since the EA uses 5.3? sorry for my English

Yes, I am using high impacted news only for 4 pairs + USDCAD and AUDUSD.

All the statements - see first post of this thread (updated during every weekend).

The settings - see first post of this news thread.

As I said the most profitable pair (with this settings) is USDCAD. But as I mentioned on this thread it is necessary to monitor the trades and change the settings sometimes but I am not doing it.

newdigital:
Yes, I am using high impacted news only for 4 pairs + USDCAD and AUDUSD.

All the statements - see first post of this thread (updated during every weekend).

The settings - see first post of this news thread.

As I said the most profitable pair (with this settings) is USDCAD. But as I mentioned on this thread it is necessary to monitor the trades and change the settings sometimes but I am not doing it.

Close any position manually?

I am not closing.

But if you will use this EA with real money trading so you will monitor the trades, sometimes - yes - close some potision manually, and alwayd 1 time in a week - estimate the settings and change the settings of the EA.

But I am using same settings just for testing.

It was described in the thread.

closing newstrader

when using newstrader is it safe to stop th ea when there is no news due

If no news so News EA will not trade.

This week results (high impacted news events only, NewsTrader_v5.3 EA, nfp settings) - in pips.

EURUSD: +67.

GBPUSD: -150.

USDJPY: -95.

USDCHF: 0.

AUDUSD: 0.

USDCAD: +17.

NZDUSD: 0.

---------------

Most risky pair to trade the news is GBPUSD and most safe is USDCAD (for NewsTrader_v5.3 with nfp settings - see 1st post of this thread).

---------------

All the statements/performance for all EAs will be posted tomorrow as usually.

This week results (high impacted news events only, NewsTrader_v5.3 EA, nfp settings) - in pips.

EURUSD: +46.

GBPUSD: +256.

USDJPY: -226.

USDCHF: +121.

AUDUSD: 0.

USDCAD: 0.

NZDUSD: -5.

---------------

Most risky pair to trade the news is GBPUSD and most safe is USDCAD (for NewsTrader_v5.3 with nfp settings - see 1st post of this thread).

---------------

EURUSD: +21.

GBPUSD: +119.

USDJPY: -50.

USDCHF: 0.

AUDUSD: +8.

USDCAD: 0.

NZDUSD: 0.

---------------

Updated results for this week (high impacted news events only, NewsTrader_v5.3 EA, nfp settings) - in pips.

EURUSD: +86.

GBPUSD: +219.

USDJPY: -26.

USDCHF: -2.

AUDUSD: +8.

USDCAD: -81.

NZDUSD: -30.

---------------

Reason: