News Trader EA - page 77

It will be many false entry on the calendar in this case.

Need to be concentrated on one thing.

So, I have no choise: Vietnamese jungle.

I doubt you'll find internet in Vietnamese jungle )

Just got trades on GPBUSD

Files:
nt53c.jpg  239 kb

Newdigital, I was thinking and maybe igorad could explain what's the real thing.

But I was thinking the problem of missing bars.

Mosts EA's (99%) count the time period using the bars, it's part of every MT 4 code and we could see this at the end of many lines.

iMA(NULL,0,MATrendPeriod,0,MODE_EMA,PRICE_CLOSE,1);

iMACD(NULL,0,12,26,9,PRICE_CLOSE,MODE_MAIN,0);

and so on

I'm not sure what's happening when we write some code to tell the EA or indicator something like "calculate over last 14 bars" and we have two missing bars in that period. In this case we're using last 16 bars?, or just 14?.

I don't know how this works for EAs but for indicators I believe MT4 is just ignoring this empty periods because you can't calculate anything with zero values, but 1 minutes bars with 5 lost bars during 15 real time minutes makes 10 minutes, not 15.

This EA is communicating with forex calendar, downloading, uploading and so on. And I know that if even one bar is missing on the chart by broker so EA will not work. That is why I had the problems with LifeForex broker (account in cents) because this broker is always having missing bars. It may be nothing for some other EAs (I am testing SBS_v1.23 with Liteforex and no problem at all) but it is very important for Newstrader EA do not have any missing bars on the chart.

So, M5 timeframe is better than M1.

And v6 is better than v5.3.

So, I should cease testing v5.3 and start using v6?

Alpari US could be a good choice, better than Alpari UK IMHO and often better than my favorite FXDD.

Files:
lparius.gif  23 kb

Enforcer:
So, I should cease testing v5.3 and start using v6?

No. The version 5.3 is fine.

Version #6 is difficult even for me as it is necessary to foresee the settings for all the news for coming week and did text file with the settings in the weekend.

Newdigital have you ever thought of makeing a EA for EUR/CAD pair as any CAD news always moves this pair more than its USD/CAD conterpart.

Thanks

Wheels

P.S Great forum

AUD Unemployment at 01:30 GMT to day:

NZD Unemployment (yesterday): EA did not trade - perding orders were placed but no executed.

German Trade Balance at 06:00 - the same one.

So, just this AUD Unemployment news event had movement enough.

About v6

I first page I see description for txt file

2007.01.31;20:15;USD;Rate Decision;3;

but in included file i can see

2007.03.25;23:45;NZD;Trade Balance;2;1;

2007.03.26;05:30;JPY;BOJ Meeting Minutes;1;2;

2007.03.26;07:00;GBP;Nationwide House Prices;1;2;

How is correct?

And what represent second number from end?

Reason: