News Trader EA - page 24

New Digital,

It's very good for the EA to take the info from www.forexfactory.com and will execute only to the RED one (high impact)

I think this EA should put 15 pips buy/sell stop (pending order) at the 5 minutes before the news.

How does it sound?

Correct me if i am wrong (CMIIW)

ANCOLL:
New Digital,

It's very good for the EA to take the info from www.forexfactory.com and will execute only to the RED one (high impact)

I think this EA should put 15 pips buy/sell stop (pending order) at the 5 minutes before the news.

How does it sound?

Correct me if i am wrong (CMIIW)

I tried tp=15 pips.

Now I am using different settings.

BTW, I am trading the news with rating 2 and rating 3 (rating3 is red). And I am making forex calendar updated weekly on the post #1 of this thread. But this calendar is not fully related to forexfactory. It is more related to Alpari rus calendar.

Because forexfactory is marking news to be red according to the main threory about which kind of news are affecting on the price movement. For example, NFP should be red right? Why? Because of NFP. PPI should be red? Why? Which country? Does not matter, just should red because of PPI.

Alpari rus is not doing this. They are making "red" according to importance of the coming news for this particular week irrespective off which kind of news we will have.

BundesBank levels from Axel.

Just attach the script to the charts.

Note: this levels are for today only.

Files:
axel_1.rar  2 kb

Forex news rating.

Files:
01.jpg  39 kb

Levels and strategies from Danske Bank for yesterday.

Sorry for delay.

newdigital:
Levels and strategies from Danske Bank for yesterday.

Sorry for delay.

WHere can I get this one, new digital? which website?

and also I want to check the Alpari calendar,

want to compare it with Forexfactory.

Thx before..

ANCOLL:
WHere can I get this one, new digital? which website?

and also I want to check the Alpari calendar,

want to compare it with Forexfactory.

Thx before..

Fibo forex forum. I posted the link already on this thread and how to subscribe (it is free but in Russian sorry)

http://forum.fibo-forex.ru/

They posted some paid service for free for Russians with some delay.

I will re-post it if it is interesting.

BTW, Axel levels are not free originally. It is from Dow Jones Newswires (by Axel). It was translated by Russians and posted for free on fibo forex forum almost daily with some delay.

Levels and strategies from Danske Bank are posted 2 or 3 times per months only (not every day).

Please find Axel levels for today (script attached).

As to Alpari calender so as i understand they are changing design of their website now.

Russian version is here http://www.alpari-idc.ru/ru/calendar/2007/10/

English version is here http://old.alpari.org/en/analytics/calendar/ but seems they are changing webdesign now so it may be changed.

Files:
axel_2.rar  2 kb

Thanks ND.

Btw what a bulls**t this last hike rate...

I don't know ...

I had one trade today only:

GBPUSD at 13:06 (GMT+1) and +40 pips now. That's ok.

Because stop loss value is 50.

I lost a lot with NZDUSD yesterday.

Files:
news.gif  39 kb
Reason: