News Trader EA - page 28

Forex calendar as text file was updated for the first post of this thread.

error

20:59:41 oops..

newdigital:
Forex calendar as text file was updated for the first post of this thread.

Please note that time in this text file is related to Alpari rus server time (GMT+1). You should change the time in text file for your broker.

newdigital:
Please note that time in this text file is related to Alpari rus server time (GMT+1). You should change the time in text file for your broker.

Sorry, i ask, now im litle bit comfused. My time is now 9:30, broker time [FXDD] on platform is is 2 hour more 11:30, Alpari UK has 10:30, that mean, if news are at 14:00 GTM, i change time in calendar file 17:00.

Is it ok?

Thank you very much!

dswk:
Hi ND.

Since the beginning, as posted before, i trade live with this EA, only Level 3 News.

Global profit as today -> +253%.

(with some manuals closes sometime i agree...)

Thanks to Igorad for the code and Christoff for the Grid Idea.

Hi dswk,

i would like to ask u which setting do u use. As i saw u trade live New Trader with FXDD [thats my broker as well] A specially Proces time, Pend order gap and step, trailing stop, stop los.

Thank u very much. J

janka:
Sorry, i ask, now im litle bit comfused. My time is now 9:30, broker time [FXDD] on platform is is 2 hour more 11:30, Alpari UK has 10:30, that mean, if news are at 14:00 GTM, i change time in calendar file 17:00.

Is it ok?

Thank you very much!

Alpari rus is in GMT+1.

I don't know about Alpari UK as Alpari Uk and Alpari rus are completely different brokers.

My text file in first post was written in GMT+1 time.

Nroth Finance is in GMT+2. And if the news is coming at 9 in my text file so it is 10 for North Finance for example, and at 8 for IBFX.

I don't know server time for FXDD.

newdigital:
Alpari rus is in GMT+1.

I don't know about Alpari UK as Alpari Uk and Alpari rus are completely different brokers.

My text file in first post was written in GMT+1 time.

Nroth Finance is in GMT+2. And if the news is coming at 9 in my text file so it is 10 for North Finance for example, and at 8 for IBFX.

I don't know server time for FXDD.

ND thank you

calander name

As far as times, I use interbank fx ... and I know their server is 2 hours earlier than New york time. Ie..their server when the news started was at 12:00 hour gmt and the actual news was at 14:00 gmt. So, I believe I was accurate when I adjusted the time to 2 hours less than the news gmt listing.

Oh well, now its just seeing if it works.!

janka:
Hi dswk,

i would like to ask u which setting do u use. As i saw u trade live New Trader with FXDD [thats my broker as well] A specially Proces time, Pend order gap and step, trailing stop, stop los.

Thank u very much. J

Hi Janka.

- I use the NewsTrader EA 5.

- I use the news text file providing by NewDigital. But i keep only level 3 news with majors only (EUR/GBP/USD/JPY).

- EA Settings : TimeZone=1,TimeGap=2,OrderDuration=5

- TP,SL and TS or number of orders (NewsTraderEA Grid version) are define following the type of the news.

Be inform, i trade live with this EA with success but i do not use it in "blind-mode".

For each news, i follow the trade and sometime cut it manually.

Anyways it's a killer EA. really profitable and useful.

dswk:
Hi Janka.

- I use the NewsTrader EA 5.

- I use the news text file providing by NewDigital. But i keep only level 3 news with majors only (EUR/GBP/USD/JPY).

- EA Settings : TimeZone=1,TimeGap=2,OrderDuration=5

- TP,SL and TS or number of orders (NewsTraderEA Grid version) are define following the type of the news.

Be inform, i trade live with this EA with success but i do not use it in "blind-mode".

For each news, i follow the trade and sometime cut it manually.

Anyways it's a killer EA. really profitable and useful.

Thank u very much, it very helpfull. U are good man. Many thanks.

J

Reason: