News Trader EA - page 32

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  
janka:
hi gents,

did someone same trades this week? Its bad week for newstrade, or im out?

Tx

J

No any trades were executed for this week yet. We are waiting for some important news I mean, people who are trading rating #3 in text calendar (see first post).

I know that some people are trading rating #2 events so ask them.

As to me so +$450 by 0.2 lot just for two weeks only.

See statements on my previous posts.

janka
janka  
newdigital:
No any trades were executed for this week yet. We are waiting for some important news I mean, people who are trading rating #3 in text calendar (see first post).

I know that some people are trading rating #2 events so ask them.

As to me so +$450 by 0.2 lot just for two weeks only.

See statements on my previous posts.

Tx, i read it very carefully, i only askd if only i didnt had. I have #2 as well, but no trades were, so i only nosy was.

J

guycarrier
guycarrier  

Calendar time

Hello all,

I have been reviewing this forum for months. This is my first time at asking a question and I am not sure that I entered this thread at the correct place. Hopefully, I did.

With repect to the News Trader, I have read that the EA must be setup with a number representing the difference from the server ( I will say that it is Interbank FX, in my case) to the GMT time. I use Interbank FX which I suspect is on GMT time. The current calendar called CalendarNFP07ja.txt appears to be 1 hour from GMT. Is this correct? In your expert opinion, is "1" the correct number that I should use and specifically in my case with InterbankFX?

Thanks,

Guy

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  
guycarrier:
Hello all,

I have been reviewing this forum for months. This is my first time at asking a question and I am not sure that I entered this thread at the correct place. Hopefully, I did.

With repect to the News Trader, I have read that the EA must be setup with a number representing the difference from the server ( I will say that it is Interbank FX, in my case) to the GMT time. I use Interbank FX which I suspect is on GMT time. The current calendar called CalendarNFP07ja.txt appears to be 1 hour from GMT. Is this correct? In your expert opinion, is "1" the correct number that I should use and specifically in my case with InterbankFX?

Thanks,

Guy

I created this text file in GMT time (DST off, means that summer time +1 off).

I am not sure about IBFX broker but as I know all the brokers changed the time to +1 so, may be, IBFX also. In this case IBFX may have the same time as in my text file.

guycarrier
guycarrier  

FCND NewDigital post 270

Hello NewDigital,

Thanks for the answer with respect to the calendar.

I was looking at your post 270 where you showed an indicator called FNCD in two modes. One mode was in Green and Red bars, the other in the line. I searched for that indicator and found it on the web. I would like to adjust the parameters for displaying the Green and Red Bars. May I ask where I can get that indicator and also how you actually set it up for this display?

Regards,

Guy

Matrixler
Matrixler  

Hello everybody & one helpfull Indi for the "What time is it?" problem

Hello everybody,

I'm new to this forum and have watched this thread for a while, so it's the first time to post for me too.

First of all I'd like to say thank you to Newdigital & Igorad for their hard & great work.

This EA is one of the best (if proper set) I've ever seen & tested.

But more to come here later (let's see how NFP is doing).

I'm only trading News Events, only the big ones (Focus on NFP & FOMC) manually.

As an attachements I've posted a nice tool, which might be helpful to solve the problems with the "What time is it, GMT+1, -1, etc. It shows the major times & GMT, + your brokers time, + your own time. You have to enable DLL import.

Hopefully that helps a little bit.

Sorry, but I don't know the creator of it, cause a friend of mine passed it on to me, who didn't know either.

Has anyone thought of settings, which place multiple orders in very short order steps, like 1-2, and orders number 6-10, T/P 6-8, S/L 10-15, pend order gap 20-25? All settings for NFP on friday.

I'll try that on InterbankFX and report later.

Nice week & trades to you

The german Matrixler

Sorry for my english, I tried to give my best...

Files:
Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  
guycarrier:
Hello NewDigital,

Thanks for the answer with respect to the calendar.

I was looking at your post 270 where you showed an indicator called FNCD in two modes. One mode was in Green and Red bars, the other in the line. I searched for that indicator and found it on the web. I would like to adjust the parameters for displaying the Green and Red Bars. May I ask where I can get that indicator and also how you actually set it up for this display?

Regards,

Guy

It should be here

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172923

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  
Matrixler:
Hello everybody,

I'm new to this forum and have watched this thread for a while, so it's the first time to post for me too.

First of all I'd like to say thank you to Newdigital & Igorad for their hard & great work.

This EA is one of the best (if proper set) I've ever seen & tested.

But more to come here later (let's see how NFP is doing).

I'm only trading News Events, only the big ones (Focus on NFP & FOMC) manually.

As an attachements I've posted a nice tool, which might be helpful to solve the problems with the "What time is it, GMT+1, -1, etc. It shows the major times & GMT, + your brokers time, + your own time. You have to enable DLL import.

Hopefully that helps a little bit.

Sorry, but I don't know the creator of it, cause a friend of mine passed it on to me, who didn't know either.

Has anyone thought of settings, which place multiple orders in very short order steps, like 1-2, and orders number 6-10, T/P 6-8, S/L 10-15, pend order gap 20-25? All settings for NFP on friday.

I'll try that on InterbankFX and report later.

Nice week & trades to you

The german Matrixler

Sorry for my english, I tried to give my best...

I posted my settings which i am using in some posts above. I tested 2 NFP events with those settings and it was very good. So I will not change the settings now.

guycarrier
guycarrier  

FCND Green and Red Bars

newdigital:
It should be here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172923

This is the same indicator I found. Can you instruct me how to get it to display in Green and Red Bars? I am obviously missing something.

Regards,

Guy

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  
guycarrier:
This is the same indicator I found. Can you instruct me how to get it to display in Green and Red Bars? I am obviously missing something.

Regards,

Guy

I uploaded indicators and template here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general