News Trader EA - page 31

dswk:
Yes. In expert/file folder.

Thank you dswk.

Am i today out of time? News were 1 hour earlyer like on FXfactory and FXsreet?

Im totaly mad today. Know someone what going on?

J

janka:
Thank you dswk.

Am i today out of time? News were 1 hour earlyer like on FXfactory and FXsreet?

Im totaly mad today. Know someone what going on?

J

Read my previous posts: time in some calendars were diferently and I confused as well.

It will be fixed next week

newdigital:
Read my previous posts: time in some calendars were diferently and I confused as well. It will be fixed next week

Thanks ND, i thought, im ok with time, a checked few of tham, and i thould that the reason of my out of news is just reasons which happend out of them. Now i see, is only our fault.

And just idea: We have here a huge of cool EA, cool in deferent type of markets, so can we just try to combinate some logic portfolio to use all types of market? For ex. News Tr for News, for night time some heager EA and some other type of for day[somethink like your ASCtrend 5min syst based] between News? Im to young trader to know what when is working the best, but u and other knows the best worktimes of EAs.

Just idea, if i can. Thank u all cool gents.

J

janka:
Thanks ND, i thought, im ok with time, a checked few of tham, and i thould that the reason of my out of news is just reasons which happend out of them. Now i see, is only our fault.

And just idea: We have here a huge of cool EA, cool in deferent type of markets, so can we just try to combinate some logic portfolio to use all types of market? For ex. News Tr for News, for night time some heager EA and some other type of for day[somethink like your ASCtrend 5min syst based] between News? Im to young trader to know what when is working the best, but u and other knows the best worktimes of EAs.

Just idea, if i can. Thank u all cool gents.

J

There is thread here in elite section (EA Switcher). It is something about you said.

Forex text file was updated for the next week (see 1st post of this thread). Time in this file is on GMT time (DST off). So Alpari rus broker is on GMT+2 and North Finance is on GMT+3.

Hope I did not make any mistake in time. But better to check it before you will use it.

Files:

tf

no, my backtest looked the same. the market did not move very fast so alot of orders did not take.

It was forward test.

Great App!

I just want to say great app! And thanks a million for sharing.

hi gents,

did someone same trades this week? Its bad week for newstrade, or im out?

Tx

J

janka:
hi gents,

did someone same trades this week? Its bad week for newstrade, or im out?

Tx

J

No any trades were executed for this week yet. We are waiting for some important news I mean, people who are trading rating #3 in text calendar (see first post).

I know that some people are trading rating #2 events so ask them.

As to me so +$450 by 0.2 lot just for two weeks only.

See statements on my previous posts.

Reason: