Forex Trading With Simple Setup - page 7

rizan:
take entry at sma50 touch and exit at nearest SMA. hai ramdas...u suggest to exit post after sma50 touch the nearest sma..my question is how can we determine the trend is still UP or DT after touched the nearest sma..tq

Hi rizan,

You will surprise if i say don't think of any trend.. i may receive strong resistance comment's on this.

Only look at price pattern what i suggested and exit at nearest sma.

when price is strong UP trend it will not form fall pattern. and if fall pattern is form it will touch nearest sma and then again up. attached chart shows good trend. in that chart you can see strong fall on previous day.

and next day price revers after touching sma2400 and trend start.

I have also attached yesterday's chart, you can see price movement after Price pattern formation which is mark on chart.

Best Regards

Ramdas

ramdas:
Hi rizan,

You will surprise if i say don't think of any trend.. i may receive strong resistance comment's on this.

Only look at price pattern what i suggested and exit at nearest sma.

when price is strong UP trend it will not form fall pattern. and if fall pattern is form it will touch nearest sma and then again up. attached chart shows good trend. in that chart you can see strong fall on previous day.

and next day price revers after touching sma2400 and trend start.

I have also attached yesterday's chart, you can see price movement after Price pattern formation which is mark on chart.

Best Regards

Ramdas

Hi rezan,

Here is today's 1min GBP/USD Chart

You can see price pattern. and trend.. what you see on chart is price is geting attracted to sma600.. and on sma600 touch on 1min chart it is better to exit.

Best regards

Ramdas

Files:
gbp_usd_25.gif  30 kb

hii

now im trade e/u...the price touch 1st sma and then down back..now the price go up and hopefully touch the last sma before usa market close...by the way nice system

Files:
eu_test.jpg  79 kb

Additional Tip for wider view of price map.

Hello Everyone,

Here is additional tip for who want to look at price map with wider view.

Setup mention in post one, uses 5min chart.

With same setup, just go on changing time frame. 15min, 30min, 1Hr,4Hr and daily. You will able to see wider view of price action / map.

Best Regards

Ramdas

Spent enough time looking at price and price map

Hello Everyone,

Stare at price map long enough and you will start understanding the language of the markets, keep the setup simple so that you can understand number one indicator that is price.

Best Regards

Ramdas

GBP/USD Current price map.

Hello Everyone,

I have attached GBP/USD Current price map.

on chart i have put same setup with 4Timeframes. 1Min, 5min,15min and 1Hr. you can observe how price is testing res at that point.

You can watch further price action..what happens if price overcome this res or fail to cross.

Best Regards

Ramdas

Files:
gbp_usd_26.gif  69 kb

GBP/USD Current price map.

ramdas:
Hello Everyone,

I have attached GBP/USD Current price map.

on chart i have put same setup with 4Timeframes. 1Min, 5min,15min and 1Hr. you can observe how price is testing res at that point.

You can watch further price action..what happens if price overcome this res or fail to cross.

Best Regards

Ramdas

Oh price breake upside while i was Busy in typing post.

Best Regards,

Ramdas

ramdas:
Hello Everyone,

Stare at price map long enough and you will start understanding the language of the markets, keep the setup simple so that you can understand number one indicator that is price.

Best Regards

Ramdas

months?

i thought the market always change condition

newt:
months? i thought the market always change condition

Hi newt,

Don't get scare of watching what i said for months.

I have already spend many month's doing that. and i don't want you to spend month's for that..you can always improve "learning curve" by learning from other people who had already learn.

Atlest if you spend one week of observation you will get good feel of price. History data is already with you..... market is there to teach you if you fail to understand price map. but don't let market punish you with panelty cost. ..

Best Regards

Ramdas

ramdas:
Hi newt,

Don't get scare of watching what i said for months.

I have already spend many month's doing that. and i don't want you to spend month's for that..you can always improve "learning curve" by learning from other people who had already learn.

Atlest if you spend one week of observation you will get good feel of price. History data is already with you..... market is there to teach you if you fail to understand price map. but don't let market punish you with panelty cost. ..

Best Regards

Ramdas

do you use other stuff to support the chart?

i think ya system is part of a system - not a complete system...yes?

i mean you know MAs are lagging and u might miss lotsaf pips