Forex Trading With Simple Setup - page 35

do u think moving averages of such long periods as 2400 r really helpful??

ns_karthik:
do u think moving averages of such long periods as 2400 r really helpful??

Hi karthik,

if you study setup carefully, you will notice 5min SMA2400 is 4Hr SMA50

and when time frame switch to 1Hr,,1Hr SMA2400 is same as DailySMA100

so if you feel 4Hr sma50 is of no use..then you can think of any other system without using any moving average.

Best Regards

Ramdas

Dear Ramdas,

i put on my trade SMA2400, but mainly i cant see it in noone graphic.

Is it ok? Or i need to put some another SMA ?

At the moment its quite hard for me to see this price pattern, but in nearest time i will put here a chart to ask for help..

Thank You.

T

FlyerLV:
Dear Ramdas,

i put on my trade SMA2400, but mainly i cant see it in noone graphic.

Is it ok? Or i need to put some another SMA ?

At the moment its quite hard for me to see this price pattern, but in nearest time i will put here a chart to ask for help..

Thank You.

T

if you are not able to see sma2400 on metatrader-MT4. reason is backfill,

press page up to backfill history data.

Best Regards

Ramdas

6x SMA on hourly

Hi all,

please note how 6 SMA work also on hourly chart.

I am attaching "yen brothers" EURJPY, GBPJPY and USDJPY.

This time, I not only used SMAs to give me hints about possible price reversals, but I also did some fibo research.

I think you get the point.

USDJPY: Price started its downmove with 13 pips bounce off 50 sma on its way down. I guess on 1H TF 15 pips is reasoneable error-margin.

Note how it stopped at first on 300 SMA and then on 600 SMA today. Support of 600SMA is being strengthen by weekly support 2.

EURJPY: Very simmilar situation like on USDJPY (that's why we call these pairs yen brothers. Support was found on 161.8 fibo level and few pips away off 600 SMA as well.

GBPJPY: Almost the same like EURJPY, note also very clear SMA50 hit at June 26th as well as a bounce off 300 SMA today.

Any comments are welcome.

Regards,

Endy

Files:

hi Ramdas....

i have follow ur setup n try it on real trade.i have nice profit even with small lots hehe.i used ur setup at 15m TF and i combine it with fiboRetrac. what i want to ask u is.where u take the line of fiboRetrace from? im sorry bout my languange. i usually take line from price that already move >20 pip.with pending order from fibo 38.2 n safe point at 61.8.what do u think?

thankyou for ur great setup...

regards..

aris

Files:
buat_anda.gif  34 kb

Silver MAcd

Hi Ariswn

Could you please post your Silver Macd indicator and tll me mayb what setting yo are using on it.

Thank you

ariswn:
hi Ramdas....

i have follow ur setup n try it on real trade.i have nice profit even with small lots hehe.i used ur setup at 15m TF and i combine it with fiboRetrac. what i want to ask u is.where u take the line of fiboRetrace from? im sorry bout my languange. i usually take line from price that already move >20 pip.with pending order from fibo 38.2 n safe point at 61.8.what do u think?

thankyou for ur great setup...

regards..

aris

Hi ariswn,

You have placed FIBO correctly.

regarding time frame.. keep checking timeframe from 1min to 1Hr. good trend apears on 5min chart . even strong oneway move apears on 1min chart and Positioning is done on 1Hr chart by Big boy.

Best Regards

Ramdas

spiritbreezer:
Hi Ariswn

Could you please post your Silver Macd indicator and tll me mayb what setting yo are using on it.

Thank you

hi,spiritbreezer

i use fast ema12,slow ema26, signalSMA300,price 6, mode 1. i use it for make plan puting fibo's line.not the main method4my trading but good enough to make pending order for litle move while price on sideway. why 300? well,as u see when MACD cross sma300 the move has start(even not much)just to be aware for the main trend on ramdas's method.i dont really recomend this indy,just to honour the "simplicity" on ramdas's method.but its ok to share.

thank you

aris.

Files:

ramdas:
Hi ariswn,

You have placed FIBO correctly.

regarding time frame.. keep checking timeframe from 1min to 1Hr. good trend apears on 5min chart . even strong oneway move apears on 1min chart and Positioning is done on 1Hr chart by Big boy.

Best Regards

Ramdas

Thank you Ramdas,

thanks for ur advice,bout fibo i already found fibo indy called FiboRetracement3(attached) that place fiboRetrace automatically.i want to test it from now,compare it with my manual fibo.comment n advice from other are welcome.i guess this fibo are great to make pending order n exit.but sometimes i have doubt bout exit so i set exit on 61.8 or 50.

as my attached chart i have good start with this fibo.but my exit make me nerveous,coz ur method give contra signal,hehe.maybe fibo just good for small plan profit . again... ur setup still the best for me.

regards

aris.

Files: