Forex Trading With Simple Setup - page 30

Hi

Add on to Ramada's advice, it is advisable to include the pivot ,S & R on your chart in addition to the SMA's of Ramada's strategy.

Enclosed please see attached.

The green lines are all the R and S drawn before the news release (at 12.30pm GMT+0)yesterday. Note the price movement around SMA's and the S/R (pointed with the red arrows).

Regards

TSK

ramdas:
Hi numbercruncher,

Thanks for valuable advise. I will add weekly pivotes, since those are points where price action is most expected.

initialy i was using it, but after using it for sometime got boared with lot's of lines on chart and i removed it. , i admit we need to keep watch on weekly pivotes.

some times we ignore some simple things.

Best Regards

Ramdas

Hi Ramdas

Took 3 trades in today 's Japan session :

GBP/JPY : +29pips (entry at 238.95 tp : 239.24)

EUR/JPY :+ 19pips (entry at 163.01 tp : 163.20)

USD/JPY :+7pips (entry at 119.80 tp : 119.87)

Thanks once again . God Bless!

Best regards

TSK

TSK:
Hi Ramdas

Took 3 trades in today 's Japan session :

GBP/JPY : +29pips (entry at 238.95 tp : 239.24)

EUR/JPY :+ 19pips (entry at 163.01 tp : 163.20)

USD/JPY :+7pips (entry at 119.80 tp : 119.87)

Thanks once again . God Bless!

Best regards

TSK

Hi TSK

You catch three jpy pair near 4hr SMA50 ?

I Think you miss JPY morning fall which was after consolidation and logical

While catching Top or bottom one need to carefull, But no problem, it gives atlest 10 to 20pips near good reversal point. But need to be tight on SL

One can catch multiple pips with these three pair if you understand Price Dynamics of this three pair

Like attached Chart,,refer jpy pair

Most difficult part is " Click Button at right spot"

Best Regards

Ramdas

Files:
jpy_pair.gif  58 kb

Hi Ramdas

I saw the formation you posted but I was rushing for lunch appointment so miss the trades...quite a couple of pips...hope you got them

Btw, I observe that it is better to trade GBP/USD, USD/CHF and EUR/USD during and after london market open?? As for Japanese pairs, they are more recommended for the Jap market session????

Thanks!

Best Regards

TSK

TSK:
Hi Ramdas

I saw the formation you posted but I was rushing for lunch appointment so miss the trades...quite a couple of pips...hope you got them

It happens.. even i wakup and saw , price already moved..JPY session is little early for me also..when it start i mostly in morning sleep. dreaming.. and miss good move.

But many times i see jpy morning session is good. and some good pattern forms.

USD movement

Hi Ramdas and all,

you are probably aware of this, but maybe for others this will be useful:

As you mentioned many times, it is important to somehow see, what is the cause of movement of currency pair.

In case of EURUSD/GBPUSD/USDCHF (and even USDJPY), usually the USD appreciation/depreciation is the safest way to enter trade.

In other words, if you note that EURUSD/GBPUSD are getting lower and USDCHF is getting higher, and if the MA configuration is favourable, the move most likely will last longer, hence giving us good and "safe" trading oportunity.

Now, you can see this by looking at all those pairs simultanously, or you can use USDX index. The index measures strength of USD dollar based on the movement of USD cross pairs.

Addition of each pair to this index is based on economic strength of currencies being compared (naturally 10 pips movement of EURUSD is different thing than 10 pips of USDCHF (and not only of value of pip)).

Indicator can be attached to any currency pair (as it will look the same), it will firstly load required data of all needed currency pairs and calculate the index.

I attached to the indicator window 50SMA just to see relative position of the index. It has nothing to do with Ramdas's setup.

I am attaching situation from today and also the indicator.

Any comments are welcome.

BR,

Endy

Files:
usdx.jpg  29 kb
usdx.mq4  3 kb

Hi Ramdas

2 trades with the japanese pairs during asian session :

GBP/JPY - +23 pips (entry at 238.17 t.p. 238.40)

EUR/JPY - +17pips (entry at 162.11 t.p at 162.28)

Profit was taken when the USD/JPY hits several major resistance.

Thanks once again

Best regards

TSK

Good profit, It seems that the system is the same as kolachi system, right ?

Nic

nicesurf:
Good profit, It seems that the system is the same as kolachi system, right ? Nic

Hi nicesurf,

Kolachi system is different.

Best Regards

Ramdas

endy:
Hi Ramdas and all,

you are probably aware of this, but maybe for others this will be useful:

As you mentioned many times, it is important to somehow see, what is the cause of movement of currency pair.

In case of EURUSD/GBPUSD/USDCHF (and even USDJPY), usually the USD appreciation/depreciation is the safest way to enter trade.

In other words, if you note that EURUSD/GBPUSD are getting lower and USDCHF is getting higher, and if the MA configuration is favourable, the move most likely will last longer, hence giving us good and "safe" trading oportunity.

Now, you can see this by looking at all those pairs simultanously, or you can use USDX index. The index measures strength of USD dollar based on the movement of USD cross pairs.

Addition of each pair to this index is based on economic strength of currencies being compared (naturally 10 pips movement of EURUSD is different thing than 10 pips of USDCHF (and not only of value of pip)).

Indicator can be attached to any currency pair (as it will look the same), it will firstly load required data of all needed currency pairs and calculate the index.

I attached to the indicator window 50SMA just to see relative position of the index. It has nothing to do with Ramdas's setup.

I am attaching situation from today and also the indicator.

Any comments are welcome.

BR,

Endy

Hi Endy,

Many thanks for sharing this USDX index, i was looking for USD index, jpy and EUR index, What you said is correct about USD index. it helps to understand what is changing. USD, EUR, JPY so that one can enter in proper pair. and stay in right side of the trade.

Like USD index How can we get EUR and jpy index.? if you have it pl share

Best Regards

Ramdas

Reason: