Forex Trading With Simple Setup - page 40

Perky:
ooooh the reandomness of it all

could you explain in more clear way, what you want to express ?

Best Regards

Ramdas

Perky:
talk about chaos Pretty tho...

Could you throw some more light on this ?

Best regards

Ramdas

davo:
Hi Ramdas,

It's been a few months since my last post to you & just wondering how your systems going & if you have made any refinements to your moving average values or perhaps some extra filters to eliminate bad trades.

Thanks

Davo

I wonder Why this thread becomes active after long Gap,

Setup is working well,

What happen all of sudden people started asking about this setup ?

I am using this setup as it is with addition of some higher TF above 4hour.

This setup is for traders who has good observations of price behaviour and pattern.

Best Regards

Ramdas

Sorry..i removed my post

Bravo to Ramdas

ramdas:
Sorry..i removed my post

I have recently follow your posts from the beginning till last, it is very interesting to learn how price behavior on forex market, maybe not like others i need to read it over and over to examine and practice your theory.... so please keep posting since we need to get updated.

Thanks b4.

Dear Sir, Please note following graphs and help me to explain how prices go up far from sma50, sma 150, sma300, sma600, sma2400 and 4hrs pivot, what kind of situation here?? as long as i know sma always go along and not so so far from prices.

Thanks.

Files:

ichanz:
I have recently follow your posts from the beginning till last, it is very interesting to learn how price behavior on forex market, maybe not like others i need to read it over and over to examine and practice your theory.... so please keep posting since we need to get updated. Thanks b4.

Hi ichanz,

Sorry...but i have stop posting further explaination and updates about setup.

I have updated system...it's manual system and able to catch perfect trades.

Best Regards

Ramdas

Want to learn Manual trading method ?

Dear friend,

ramdas:
Dear friend,

Sorry to edit the post but it was a commercial announcement.

In this case this thread should be into the commercial section, but because started as free method we could keep it here for free discussion.

You could can start another thread promoting you into the commercial section.

Regards.

Linuxser:
Sorry to edit the post but it was a commercial announcement.

In this case this thread should be into the commercial section, but because started as free method we could keep it here for free discussion.

You could can start another thread promoting you into the commercial section.

Regards.

Dear Linuxser,

No probem,

Best Regards

Ramdas

Reason: