Correlation Indicator

Does anyone have a good correlation indicator or EA that calculates the correlation or inverse correlation of two or more currency pairs ? I have seen one floating around before but cannot find it.

What I am really looking for an an index correlation. For example all USD pairs vs all EUR pairs - the EUR/USD currency. Or USD index vs JPY index.

Thanks

KK

Try these for starters.

Dave <<<

And These.

Thanks

Thank you iscuba11

Thank you iscuba11

Index pair indicator (shows correlations)

Files:

This is standard deviation indicator for Amibroker. do you have a mt4 indicator like this thanks.

Files:
std.jpeg  151 kb

salyvpaul:
This is standard deviation indicator for Amibroker. do you have a mt4 indicator like this thanks.

salyvpaul

That is not a standard deviation indicator

What is the exact formula of it?

I do a lot of pair trades ... i have overlayed two scripts in same chart ... now i wanted to find the standard deviation of price (close) of correlated pairs and based on that i wanted to trade....

i am looking for std panel indicator for pair trading ... it looks like

the second one is the concept on which it is designed.

can anyone help in getting this indicator setup

Files:
spread.jpg  228 kb
capture1.jpg  54 kb

prakashk:
I do a lot of pair trades ... i have overlayed two scripts in same chart ... now i wanted to find the standard deviation of price (close) of correlated pairs and based on that i wanted to trade....

i am looking for std panel indicator for pair trading ... it looks like

the second one is the concept on which it is designed.

can anyone help in getting this indicator setup

prakashk

From what you are describing, you might want to check this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180028

Reason: