Euro Index

Files:

What is this use for?

You use it as you would any other index; to measure.

Sadly:
You use it as you would any other index; to measure.

LOL This is Andy Thompson - well done nice work. I gave up trying to find the equation for this so glad you found it.

Sadly:
I've adapted Andy Thompson's excellent USD Index indicator for the Euro (quoted as EURX at brokers that offer it as standard) The current weighted formula for EURX is:- EURXt=34.38805726 x (USDt)�0,3155 x (GBPt)0, 3056 x (JPYt)� 0.1891 x (CHFt) 0.1113 x (SEKt) 0.0785

Hello,

I have been searching for a EUR index, something like the USD Index. However, this one I downloaded is exactly the same as the dollar index, and the formula listed above is the same as the one used in the USD Index indicator.

So... was just looking for some clarification. A EUR Index ind should use all EUR cross pairs, just as the USD Index uses all USD crosses.

If you have any idea how to find the correct coefficients for making a EUR Index, please share them.

Euro index by Alexander Gettinger

eurx_candle.mq4

Files:

EURX - Finally, having found the calculation for the Euro Index - here it is
EURX - Finally, having found the calculation for the Euro Index - here it is
  • www.mql5.com
This indicator calculates and displays the Euro Index and 2 definable moving averages. In order for it to work, the broker must provide prices for all the reference pairs, i.e. EURUSD, EURJPY, EURGBP, EURSEK, EURCHF.
Reason: