Subthread: Dolly 2nd Clone Project - page 35

antone:
i would agree.. free is always better

hi antone,

got your pm. website offline.

thanks.

Dear Hymns,

I have read CJA #2 post about GMACD. He said "Never trade against the H1". What does this exactly mean? Consider GMACD H4 and D1 in Green color but H1 in Red color, in this condition, according to Dolly Entry Rules, we can place Buy order, but according to CJA, if we put Buy order, it means our Buy position already have traded against the H1, doesn't it ? So what is the best solution for this condition ?

Hope to hear from you again. Thank you very much for your support !

Rgds,

Pierre

Dolly+ Ikasas+VQ

Hi, wanted to also participate me and to put my best combination that I have found and to be test.

I find interesting the combination VQ 30/60 Min and VQ 4H.

Ciao Massimo

Files:

I found it on one forum

hope its help

Files:
wss_open.mq4  32 kb

yesican88:
Dear Hymns,

I have read CJA #2 post about GMACD. He said "Never trade against the H1". What does this exactly mean? Consider GMACD H4 and D1 in Green color but H1 in Red color, in this condition, according to Dolly Entry Rules, we can place Buy order, but according to CJA, if we put Buy order, it means our Buy position already have traded against the H1, doesn't it ? So what is the best solution for this condition ?

Hope to hear from you again. Thank you very much for your support !

Rgds,

Pierre

hello pierre,

there's many way to identify the trend. You can use default mt4 indicator to identify or filter trend (read my post #3 for filter). you can choose which one you want. I'm also check H1 G#MACD. Here i'm try to filter Dolly Signal to avoid false signal before place the order. Take a look GU early morning today, G/U hit SELL STOP and hit SL who place the order and price keep running up. Take a look also G#MACD H1 (downward) when market hit sell stop. Here we can't blindly follow Dolly Signal, Buy/Sell area and G#MACD H1 (some newbie follow this) without other filter.

So what you should do? Keep practice, do forward test. Choose which idea comfort with you. Never trade with emotion. Patient is important.

Hi all ..

I have do my homework, I've read all Dolly 2nd Clone..

I have few question and I still confused about several things, need to clarify...

1. My local time is GMT +8 and I use Alpari Demo Account... should I change the setting for clock ? (and if required, how to change it ?)... I very confused with this setting, because I have tried for North Finnance, and the result for Dolly not the same as Alpari...so for not making me confuse, I use only Alpari..

must the broker time is the same to GMT time ?

2. I use indicator in the 1st post (clock v.1.2, Dolly Trading time #4, b-clock modified) and 3rd post (Dolly_graphic_v10),should I also add the update indicator in the 3rd post (Digistoch, GMACD_2, GMACD_Signals) and the templete ? because previously there's only Doly_graphic_v10 ?

3. Is my setting is already right ? coz i don't see guppy line ? (please look at my attachment)

4. I have try in demo account, but just follow text in dolly ... made 9 win of 10 trade... just lucky ?

So guys... please tell me... is my setting for Dolly is correct ? (only use Dolly_graphic_v10 + clock v.1.2, Dolly trading time #4,b-clock modified)

5. Is text on dolly change following the trend price ?

6. Why I get different result on 2 computer, using same broker (Alpari) ? in Eur/Usd the different is 10pips....

7. If we change the time frame... is affect to Dolly ? coz I dont see any change in Dolly text (buy, sell, etc)

8. what is mean by : ...... minutes ..... second to bar end ? (in clock indicator )

anyone had yahoo messenger / from indonesia ? my yahoo id is : okabija

Thanks,

Really Great System..

Waiting for reply

Files:
pic_1.gif  27 kb

hymns:
hello pierre,

there's many way to identify the trend. You can use default mt4 indicator to identify or filter trend (read my post #3 for filter). you can choose which one you want. I'm also check H1 G#MACD. Here i'm try to filter Dolly Signal to avoid false signal before place the order. Take a look GU early morning today, G/U hit SELL STOP and hit SL who place the order and price keep running up. Take a look also G#MACD H1 (downward) when market hit sell stop. Here we can't blindly follow Dolly Signal, Buy/Sell area and G#MACD H1 (some newbie follow this) without other filter.

So what you should do? Keep practice, do forward test. Choose which idea comfort with you. Never trade with emotion. Patient is important.

Dear Hymns,

I think I have got so much valuable knowledge from all of your answers and suggestions.

Thanks for your kindness and generosity!

Have a nice day and very successful trading !

Rgds,

Pierre

okabija:
Hi all ..

I have do my homework, I've read all Dolly 2nd Clone..

I have few question and I still confused about several things, need to clarify...

1. My local time is GMT +8 and I use Alpari Demo Account... should I change the setting for clock ? (and if required, how to change it ?)... I very confused with this setting, because I have tried for North Finnance, and the result for Dolly not the same as Alpari...so for not making me confuse, I use only Alpari..

must the broker time is the same to GMT time ?

2. I use indicator in the 1st post (clock v.1.2, Dolly Trading time #4, b-clock modified) and 3rd post (Dolly_graphic_v10),should I also add the update indicator in the 3rd post (Digistoch, GMACD_2, GMACD_Signals) and the templete ? because previously there's only Doly_graphic_v10 ?

3. Is my setting is already right ? coz i don't see guppy line ? (please look at my attachment)

4. I have try in demo account, but just follow text in dolly ... made 9 win of 10 trade... just lucky ?

So guys... please tell me... is my setting for Dolly is correct ? (only use Dolly_graphic_v10 + clock v.1.2, Dolly trading time #4,b-clock modified)

5. Is text on dolly change following the trend price ?

6. Why I get different result on 2 computer, using same broker (Alpari) ? in Eur/Usd the different is 10pips....

7. If we change the time frame... is affect to Dolly ? coz I dont see any change in Dolly text (buy, sell, etc)

8. what is mean by : ...... minutes ..... second to bar end ? (in clock indicator )

anyone had yahoo messenger / from indonesia ? my yahoo id is : okabija

Thanks,

Really Great System..

Waiting for reply

hi,

1) NorthFinance is GMT -5 (GMT8). There's no problem.

2) Download full package post #3.

Additional Indicator:

- Download DollyClock (search on this thread)

- b-clock_modified

3) If you download package post #3 you will get the guppy lines.

4) Refer DollyClock EURO/LONDON/TOKYO open for best trade time (GMT8 8pm-2am)

5) NO.

6) Both broker not same time.

7) No.

8) Time left before change to new candles/bars.

yesican88:

Dear Hymns,

I think I have got so much valuable knowledge from all of your answers and suggestions.

Thanks for your kindness and generosity!

Have a nice day and very successful trading !

Rgds,

Pierre

Hi,

I just try to help each other. There's no perfect system or 100% accurate.

Have a nice pips!

helena:
I found it on one forum hope its help

hi helena,

could you PM me which forum you get this?

thanks

Reason: