Subthread: Dolly 2nd Clone Project - page 30

ANCOLL:
May i know something? what's the difference between .mq4 and .ex4? Both are indicators for MT platform but .ex4 cant be opened, why?

hehe! you should know the answer by reading the mt4 manual first before posting. spammer .

ANCOLL:
Here I posted a good example of false signal and profit taking today Take a look..

If you intraday trader frequently check your g#macd to avoid this. If you read the previous post (maybe 1st thread) i saw nina can be use to verified but it nonsence by placing pending order in new day.

spektr:
Has found at one forum the similar indicator. File MQ4 is not present

why you need the mq4 if dolly have complete system? if the screenshot more than dolly we should find together or reverse engineering the compile file attach.

confusedxx:
man something is happening here.

I cannot read the last few pages. Everytime I try to access forex-tsd or any of the thread after this page, I get a download box.

If I download or open the html page, is says Zend Optimizer is not installed. Is the forum still working or has it died during an upgrade or something?

EDIT: Now I can see the newer forum posts. Maybe it is my PC

maybe when you try access this forum, admin working for forum maintenance. i'm also get error when access this forum yesterday with msg "error 404 not found"? index.php not found? maybe admin change the new hosting.

Administrator: Could you add the extension attachment *.tpl for MT4 templates.

GMACD with Analysis

Hi all,

Could someone please repost the version of GMACD with Analysis. I am unable to locate it. Thanks in advance.

Happy trading,

Khai

prosper888:
Hi all,

Could someone please repost the version of GMACD with Analysis. I am unable to locate it. Thanks in advance.

Happy trading,

Khai

gmacd.mq4

cja

Files:
gmacd.mq4  4 kb

GMACD with Analysis

cja:
gmacd.mq4 cja

Thanks CJA. The one I am after is the GMACD that shows the different tf trends with the new Analysis of current and overall trend added to the right hand side. Someone please post.

Happy trading,

Khai

prosper888:
Thanks CJA. The one I am after is the GMACD that shows the different tf trends with the new Analysis of current and overall trend added to the right hand side. Someone please post.

Happy trading,

Khai

I think this is what you are after

Files:

G#macd

Thoughts on price movement Post #2 using G#MACD & MM levels.

cja

GMACD with Analysis

increase:
I think this is what you are after

Thanks Increase. That's the one.

Happy trading,

Khai

Reason: