Subthread: Dolly 2nd Clone Project - page 32

cja:

My pick would be a reversal off the 7/8 1st then a run up to around 0.7870 MM 2/8 H4 Fib 161.0.

Of course if the 7/8 is convincingly broken and H1 turns South then of course go short.

How does this line up with your thoughts

I'm fairly new at this game, so my opinion don't count for now

After I've read your scenario, I can only agree, that it is the most possible way. Makes sense.

This market is suprissing me over and over again lol

Mario

yesican88:
Hi Hymns,

What do you think about today Dolly's graph? GMACD Main Trend H4 & Major Trend D1 in red, Guppy Blue Line and Open Price below the yellow, gold, orange, red line, so it's a signal to place sell stop and set sell limit, right? But today the price even don't reach the sell area. Sell limit position get in, but close in loss.

Can you give some opinions how to take position in this condition? Is it any wrong with this Dolly strategy?

Thanks.

Rgds,

Pierre

From my post #3 i've 3 dolly strategy. which one you use it? from what i'm understand ur post, u'r using my little tips? If you still newbie you will get hit ur SL (read my post carefully. This strategy not recommend for newbie).

Please use Dolly Entry & Exit Rules or Fibo 0% and 100% breakout.

hymns:
From my post #3 i've 3 dolly strategy. which one you use it? from what i'm understand ur post, u'r using my little tips? If you still newbie you will get hit ur SL (read my post carefully. This strategy not recommend for newbie). Please use Dolly Entry & Exit Rules or Fibo 0% and 100% breakout.

Hi Hymns,

Thanks for your recommendation. I used both of sell stop and sell limit, but yesterday only sell limit position got in and closed in loss, sell stop didn't get in because the price didn't move to the sell area. If newbies aren't recommended to use dolly little tips, do you have more indicators when we (newbie) can use this little tips?

Thank you.

Rgds,

Pierre

yesican88:
Hi Hymns,

Thanks for your recommendation. I used both of sell stop and sell limit, but yesterday only sell limit position got in and closed in loss, sell stop didn't get in because the price didn't move to the sell area. If newbies aren't recommended to use dolly little tips, do you have more indicators when we (newbie) can use this little tips?

Thank you.

Rgds,

Pierre

Take a look G#MACD or GMACD2 H1 TF (for confirmation the market will turn over or do a correction) or you can use filter as my post #3 for Dolly Entry/Exit Rules.

hymns:
Take a look G#MACD or GMACD2 H1 TF (for confirmation the market will turn over or do a correction) or you can use filter as my post #3 for Dolly Entry/Exit Rules.

Thanks again Hymns! I just have GMACD2 and GMACD_Signals in my indicators list, please tell me where to get this G#MACD.

Rgds,

Pierre

yesican88:
Thanks again Hymns! I just have GMACD2 and GMACD_Signals in my indicators list, please tell me where to get this G#MACD.

Rgds,

Pierre

G#MACD same with GMACD2

have a good weekend...!

Files:
gbpusd_3.jpg  216 kb
eurusd.jpg  212 kb
usdchf.jpg  212 kb

Can you post the indicators

Can some one post the indicator that are used here

the Historgram indicator and the Arrows alerts

kaspirano:
have a good weekend...!
Files:
usdchf_2.jpg  3 kb

Dear Hymns,

I think I must learn more and more about Dolly 10 in order to mastering this great system. Hope you can help me for this.

Could you tell me please what is the function of these indicators on Dolly 10 :

1. DIGISTOCH. What DIGISTOCH tell us with the value of Stochastic M1 till H4? How are the Legend of Trend Up/Dn, Overbought/Oversold, Bullish/Bearish Start working?

2. MM Lines.

3. ang_AutoCh_HL-v1.

4. GMACD2. If guppy red line cross upward guppy blue line, is it a bullish signal, and vice versa? Your answer for my previous question "How to place buy/stop order if Main Trend H4 & Major Trend D1 aren't in the same color?" is Check GMACD H1 (complete template) divergence for confirmation. Do you mean positive and negative divergence as in ordinary MACD rule? Sorry I don't know what is exactly meant by this divergence on GMACD.

Your trading Result on Thursday 11, 2007 have some trades hit SL, you mean this SL is used to protect your profit so you still close in profit, don't you? What an amazing trading result! What is the secret of this?

Thanks for your help.

Rgds,

Pierre

yesican88:
Dear Hymns,

I think I must learn more and more about Dolly 10 in order to mastering this great system. Hope you can help me for this.

Could you tell me please what is the function of these indicators on Dolly 10 :

1. DIGISTOCH. What DIGISTOCH tell us with the value of Stochastic M1 till H4? How are the Legend of Trend Up/Dn, Overbought/Oversold, Bullish/Bearish Start working?

2. MM Lines.

3. ang_AutoCh_HL-v1.

4. GMACD2. If guppy red line cross upward guppy blue line, is it a bullish signal, and vice versa? Your answer for my previous question "How to place buy/stop order if Main Trend H4 & Major Trend D1 aren't in the same color?" is Check GMACD H1 (complete template) divergence for confirmation. Do you mean positive and negative divergence as in ordinary MACD rule? Sorry I don't know what is exactly meant by this divergence on GMACD.

Your trading Result on Thursday 11, 2007 have some trades hit SL, you mean this SL is used to protect your profit so you still close in profit, don't you? What an amazing trading result! What is the secret of this?

Thanks for your help.

Rgds,

Pierre

Hello pierre,

1. Digistoch = Stochastic Indicator.

- I create the digistoch to view Stochastic Movement for multitimeframe without switching.

- Legend colors for monitor the stochastic movement either the price is overbought or oversold.

2. MM Lines - https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172943

3. ang_AutoCh_HL_1 = Trend trigger

4. Yes. Take a look GMACD2 H1 TF. Check CJA post #2 too.

Usually i place TP @ 150pip, SL @ 30-40 pip and TS @ 20-25pip. There's no secret just filter as posible before place order to avoid false signal.

Reason: