Subthread: Dolly 2nd Clone Project - page 34

Marriage of Dolly + Nina + Isakas

Seeing to believe

Need forward test soon...

Yes, I agree.

I've been watching this thread along and really started to like Dolly. I'm a beginner and this is about the best candidate for my very first live system

In the middle of playing around with Dolly, I did a quick look through other popular systems on this forum and - what a coincidence - yesterday morning I, too, encountered the Nina indicator.

It is great how few entry signals it gives and how strong they are. And since Dolly has perhaps one or two breakouts of the buy/sell area each day, we wouldn't have to care what other indicators say and when they say it; we could just look at last Nina cross and if the breakout is in its direction, take it.

I'm going to start working on this ASAP

ANCOLL:
Seeing to believe Need forward test soon...

the triangle breakout, it may help

Files:

kaspirano:
the triangle breakout, it may help

nice indicator.

could you post the indicator.

hymns:
nice indicator. could you post the indicator.

thats familiar indi...

your AutoTrendChannel, and draw the triangle from meta + zigzg indicator to determine level support and resistance, everybody can make it...

kaspirano:
thats familiar indi... your AutoTrendChannel, and draw the triangle from meta + zigzg indicator to determine level support and resistance, everybody can make it...

hi kaspirano

yes i saw the AutoTrendChannel and zigzag, what i mean is did you draw manually? or have indicator to draw the triangle?

thanks

kaspirano:
Hi yesican88...!

all Indicators are good as long you could know how to read and suit for you to use it then you can create a nice system for your own as one of your strategy.

and they used to occured after the price actions, use them as friend to help you to know the trends, but the important one basicly as a newbie like me you should know are your feelings, mental, emotions, and etc. when involved in the spot market as known Trading Phsicology, after you passed them all, you'll increase your trading quality, you'll go to the next level as a senior newbie at least

and never trade blindly

Good Luck...!

Success for you

Dear Hymns & Kaspirano,

Thank you all for your answers and suggestions!

Rgds,

Pierre

yesican88:
Dear Hymns & Kaspirano,

Thank you all for your answers and suggestions!

Rgds,

Pierre

thank you for keep in touch.

why you need to pay when you can get free and better

ANCOLL:
It seems that you are pointing at WSS directly I wonder now, is it allowed to discuss and do forward test with 3 trading system at once and posting here in Dolly thread? I dont want to break the rule or make somebody annoyed, so I posted this first.

Really?

I dont think so. What i mean is SIGNAL why pay more (signal services) if you can signal free from Dolly.

hymns:
Really? I dont think so. What i mean is SIGNAL why pay more (signal services) if you can signal free from Dolly.

i would agree.. free is always better

Reason: