Subthread: Dolly 2nd Clone Project - page 42

cja:
Hi Skydart

I have just added ALERTS to the BUY/SELL Levels on Dolly #10 - give it a test and let me know what you think, it has an ALERT ON/OFF function as well. I have set it to give a warning just before the LEVEL is reached, I tested it briefly and it seemed to ALERT OK

You will find the indicator on POST#2

cja

you are terrific CJA!

Thanks

cja:
Hi MiniMe

This is what you can do with the Dolly indicator in the inputs tab, remove Daily average graphics - change graphic panels to lines - and of course you can slide the Data window frame down when the Text is not required. You can also shift the Text and alter the size, Hope this gives you what you want.

cja

dolly_graphics_v10_window.mq4

Thanks for the help

I thougt my screen was busy, But when I saw other posts I found that still i have lots of spcae

Alert

cja:
Hi Skydart

I have just added ALERTS to the BUY/SELL Levels on Dolly #10 - give it a test and let me know what you think, it has an ALERT ON/OFF function as well. I have set it to give a warning just before the LEVEL is reached, I tested it briefly and it seemed to ALERT OK

You will find the indicator on POST#2

cja

Alert working perfect

Thanks

GMACD2 H1 Level & Divergence

Dear Hymns,

Could you post a screen shot of GMACD2 H1 please when the market turn over or do a correction ?

I ever asked you "What is the signal to place order at the Potential Reversal Level Price (Bearish & Bullish Correction)" and you said "H1 level GMACD (complete template) not exceed 0". Did you mean market will do a correction (both bullish and bearish) only if the GMACD2 graphs (blue and orange) below zero ?

I think GMACD2 H1 seldom shows a divergence because if I watch over the GMACD2 red line graphs and the price, both of them almost always shows the simutaneous move. Please correct me if I am wrong. Kindly please show a screen shot of this divergence too if you ever saw it for my better understanding.

Thank you very much.

Rgds,

Pierre

kaspirano:
i saw you you've been trading with CCI, nice bro...:) what about with Akuma BB Squeeze w/CCI have a nice weekend.

Hi kaspirano,

could you please tell me what indicator that gives the buy/sell arrows in your charts? Do you mind to post it pls...

Note: I am talking about the small solid arrows not the XPMA ones (hollow big ones)

Thanx in advance for your continues support man

waladany:
Hi kaspirano,

could you please tell me what indicator that gives the buy/sell arrows in your charts? Do you mind to post it pls...

Note: I am talking about the small solid arrows not the XPMA ones (hollow big ones)

Thanx in advance for your continues support man

here it is..!

enjoy..

kaspirano:
here it is..! enjoy..

Thanx man, but what are the best settings for the fast & slow

dolly backtest

hi guys,just finished reading ALL of the original dolly thread.........only took me 2 days,and i did stick it out to the end even though it did go a bit mad at the end,anyway was pleasantly suprised with what i found,because i also trade a daily breakout,now my indicator aint as pretty as the one started by Linuxer and ignacio (whatever happened to them,anybody know?) and then greatly carried on by cja, thank you guys for your hard work,i did find some nice inicators i liked along the way ,like the absolute strength histo and luv the GMACD signals, i already used the DIGISTOCH and i think the GMACD might go well with that,i admit i have not read all of this thread yet,but i will,i just wanted to say about the discussion about which dolly either the pivot or the open,well as i use the open just now im voting for that,now the point is i just wanted to post the indicator that i use as it fits in with dolly open buy and sell entrys and first targets,i dont mean this as an alternative to dollys graphics which i love (well done cja) but it is nice and visual for anyone wanting to do a quick backtest to see the results,also the open can be changed in inputs from the standard 00.00 gmt to whenever you want,i like to use at 8am open sometimes,well thats it keep up the good work

Files:

Alert Indicator

is there a way to take the sound of the alert and only the pop-up?the sound gets annoying...still testing but it works quite perfectly,thanks

Reason: